Facebook's Friend Adding

imhim

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can change your privacy so that none of your recent activity shows
Yeah we know that but since the change it's kinda hard to find where that setting is... any suggestions?
this whole thing doesnt really bother me, if i didnt want someone to be able to see what i was up to i wouldnt have them on my friends list in the first place
It's the principle tbh... why should everyone on my friends list see what I'm liking and commenting on? Do you know how many times I've avoided certain people irl for whatever reason... then I get them saying.. oh u can avoid my calls but im seein you liked this on fb blaaah blaaah blaaah... its unnecessary tbh

you can change your privacy so that none of your recent activity shows
Yeah we know that but since the change it's kinda hard to find where that setting is... any suggestions?
this whole thing doesnt really bother me, if i didnt want someone to be able to see what i was up to i wouldnt have them on my friends list in the first place
It's the principle tbh... why should everyone on my friends list see what I'm liking and commenting on? Do you know how many times I've avoided certain people irl for whatever reason... then I get them saying.. oh u can avoid my calls but im seein you liked this on fb blaaah blaaah blaaah... its unnecessary tbh
i would just delete that person