Dumbbells

macz

don't go to argos, they only go up to about 20kg. wot are your aims?
Don't really have any aims tbh just too marga atm
if i were you m8 i wud just join a gymalmost evry1 i know(including me) who has bought a weight set, has never used them properlyi used mine 4 like 2mnths then stoppedcos u miss 1 day and think, "f*ck it, they are only upstairs, i will do it 2moro", but u never do
Yeh I hear that...I done the same with the gym :lol:but my work has just moved to Bethnal Green and I think it's called Muscleworks, literally a couple of minutes from my work...but then I'm looking to leave my job, so just want a lil set at home

You're looking at a fair amount.I'll post my setup tomorrow when it's warm enough to go in the garage.Paid 500 knocked off from a mate of my dads who got them for MUCH more. I think he paid around a grand.Looks something like this:dbrack.jpgExcept it's more heavy duty, and the weights go from 10kg up to 40kg in pairs. Allan keys on the end so you can adjust if you just want small increments though for example.

Guest M12 Part 2

Angelo why do you go gym.All u need is a cage and somewhere to do dips.maybe add some kind of mat so you can do deadliftsthats a home gym setup that could mean u would never have to pay membership fees again