Bad Teeth

Badman

OKI never quite understood thisTo me this is the single worst turnoff/putoff it any individualIf you have bad teeth, does that mean that you dont brush your teeth?!?!Also theres one thing Ive noticed, that people from certain countries (not gonna name them not here to stir or generalise) tend to have bad teeth,is it in their culture or something? genes? are they using the wrong apparatus?(In before Africans use sticks to clean their teeth, well let me tell u something that sh*t cleans and they tend to have decent dentures generally)/how many times a day do you brush your teeth?

Guest M12 Part 2
OKI never quite understood thisTo me this is the single worst turnoff/putoff it any individualIf you have bad teeth, does that mean that you dont brush your teeth?!?!Also theres one thing Ive noticed, that people from certain countries (not gonna name them not here to stir or generalise) tend to have bad teeth,is it in their culture or something? genes? are they using the wrong apparatus?(In before Africans use sticks to clean their teeth, well let me tell u something that sh*t cleans and they tend to have decent dentures generally)/how many times a day do you brush your teeth?
2 times a day!mine are straight but im starting to develop a mini gap in between my front two which i hope doesnt grow! i dont understand it in this country especially, braces are free on NHS when you're young. if ur teeth are f*cked get them!

its not only people not born here. seen plenty british with shittty teeth, even more than other countries (apart from somalians and chinese)maybe its because dentists are not free in this country that why theres so much bad teeth around.either that or british people dont give a f*ck. but whetever the country its all down to childhood and dental care really cos everyone should go to a dentist at some pointfor early tooth corrections. its natural to have wonky teeth sometimes but they can be corrected at an early agemost times its not that they dont clean their teeth its cos of all the SUGAR, sugar is acid to teeth and gumsif you have signs of wonky teeth at a young age and dont correct it and take all that sugar then you get the typical british teeth tbh

people actually make jokes about british people havin bad teethwhen i was workin in america my boss kept makin these sh*t racist jokes about every country represented in his officei did not get the british jokes 'how do u kno the british invented the toothbrush?'because if it was anyone else, they would have called it the teethbrush :D /

Guest Triple XXX
what i have realised is ppl who are not born in uk and didnt grow up in uk as a yunga have fukd up teeth
IMAG0007.jpgtry again/i brush once a day usually, moretime i cnt b bothered before i sleep

rah some sick teeth n/h lol at the tashmine r f*cked n my teeth r big n ders bare gaps. got them canine fangsyeah and i had braces when i was young but was scared of the train tracks so got the retainer thingy after i got done with it my teeth jus regressedwhen i get excess p think i'll get my teeth done still

Generally 2 times a day, but there have been times I am too tired and just sleep. However, went dentist and he said there was nothing wrong with my teeth. Haven't been for a good few years. HOw much does it cost just to get a general check up on your teeth? I swear my friend something like £30.

On topic anyways, yeah bad teeth is a serious turn off.Remember seeing one sexy looking woman. Face was live, body was banging, and then she opened her mouth and it looked like survived on a diet of strictly rocks. Teeth were all jagged and browny yellow and sh*t. The attractiveness died instantly. Was in complete shock as to how many levels she dropped just by opening her mouth.

that african chewing stick comes from the Abata tree my Granma uses it her teeth are pristine, no dentures durty ur teeth are on pointwhat do u consider 'bad' teeth cuz my teeth are over white, despite nearly a decade of smoking and over straight but i can stick a pound coin through my gap and i was born with black gums looool, would u consider these bad teethwhen i had braces i closed my gap i looked like a totally diff personstillcap0021.jpgwhen i see young people with rotting teeth it makes me angry and i assume their breath will be kicking

• Downvote 1