Bad Teeth

Badman

my teeth aint straight but when my smile compliments them so it doesnt even matter.not yellow also but a bit dyed from all my jellof rice eating tbh
:lol:damnim hungrymy ex used to cook thisperfect companion for my grilled chickenneed to visit some other ghanaian friends and hope they are feeling generous. antie aquia has THE BEST recepie

• 4 months later...

Mid 20s and no fillings, im nice.Got my teeth laser whitened, wasn't overly impressed with the results. Only went a few shades lighter but was expecting that hollywood shine. The woman said that everyone is different and some people react to it better than others and that when its not as effective you can have it again in a few months, as if im gonna fork out another £120 when the first 1 wasn't great.

haha yeah when i floss im pushing so hard to get it between the gaps that i end up slicing my gums som,etimeshad a dream that my front teeth were bent and overlapping :D
ahahah yeah f*ck*ng flossing takes agesthe ones on a stick are decent/havent been to the dentist in ages #thatsslipping

that african chewing stick comes from the Abata tree my Granma uses it her teeth are pristine, no dentures durty ur teeth are on pointwhat do u consider 'bad' teeth cuz my teeth are over white, despite nearly a decade of smoking and over straight but i can stick a pound coin through my gap and i was born with black gums looool, would u consider these bad teethwhen i had braces i closed my gap i looked like a totally diff personstillcap0021.jpgwhen i see young people with rotting teeth it makes me angry and i assume their breath will be kicking
Chewing stick does wonder still. Pops uses that still. Never tried it tho.Did u suck your fingers when you were little? (The gap?)
  • Downvote 1

• 6 months later...
Guest Klitschko

Had a tooth knocked out playing football, have a couple fillings too, when I was little at times there wasn't really any food so I had to live on sweets. Going to get that Ronaldo treatment.ronwonk1.jpgRonaldo-teeth_1421749i.jpg

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Had a tooth knocked out playing football, have a couple fillings too, when I was little at times there wasn't really any food so I had to live on sweets.
lol thats deepwhere would the sweets come from?

Recently went to the dentist, told me to stop drinking fruit juice and fizzy drinks coz the acidity will eventually erode my teethtold me to drink them only with a straw.wish someone told me when I was a yoot or is he chatting sh*t?Teeth are blessed though
my dentist told me the samemakes sense tho really