Bad Teeth

Badman

My teeth are going mad sensitive alot lately and I dont know why.Its the two top front teeth and a few at the back so when cold air gets to it or cold water, its like an attack.Im using sensodyne but it only lasts for so long.Does anyone know what the dentist would do or say to help?

Guest Klitschko
Had a tooth knocked out playing football, have a couple fillings too, when I was little at times there wasn't really any food so I had to live on sweets.
lol thats deepwhere would the sweets come from?
It was cool sweets were literally penny sweets back then, just collect some coppers / change from the house n could easily get 30-50 sweets.Occasionally aunt would come, see I hadn't eaten and drop me a pound to go Chris' Fish shop.It was sick I remember fish and chips was ony 90p.Good times. Had so little worries then.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Had a tooth knocked out playing football, have a couple fillings too, when I was little at times there wasn't really any food so I had to live on sweets.
lol thats deepwhere would the sweets come from?
It was cool sweets were literally penny sweets back then, just collect some coppers / change from the house n could easily get 30-50 sweets.Occasionally aunt would come, see I hadn't eaten and drop me a pound to go Chris' Fish shop.It was sick I remember fish and chips was ony 90p.Good times. Had so little worries then.
thats deep, at least u came through it alright/i drink either fanta or sprite everydayah well

Guest M12 Part 2

i think im addicted to sugar now. If i dont have a fizzy drink or pack of sweets in a day i start feeling like a nitty. Bare uncomfortable and agitated.Diabetes soon come

I don't really have a sweet tooth you know :/Infact I find it sickening when I see pics of a fat plate of waffles, ice cream and all that sawse. These new ice cream places that are popping up are eating NICE from the population. Mainly women but is that a surprise?My friend has serious issues. My man can't eat fruit so he'll have the confectionary substitute i.e. Strawberrys = Haribo Strawbs. His pancreas is rotten.

• 4 weeks later...

my teeth are fine. not as white as triple xxx's but i think white people can't relly get them like that naturally. also my teeth are straight but the two canines on the bottom are a bit turned in though - they grow behind the middle teeth a bitmy dad's teeth are kinda f*cked. and he's got some missing/broken ones. years of smoking, not having milk, getting teeth kicked out in the army,etc. my mum and me got him on the whitener a while ago and they're better but still pretty discoloured

Guest Supreme Allah
My friend has serious issues. My man can't eat fruit so he'll have the confectionary substitute i.e. Strawberrys = Haribo Strawbs. His pancreas is rotten.
:D The logic is so f*cked it comes full circle and makes sense
LMAOwhy doesnt he drink orange juice or apple juice or something?