Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badman

Worst pain that you have experienced (Physical)

114 posts in this topic

For me its having my four Wisdom teeth taken outMy advice to anyone getting them done is to ask for morphine (or something similar), Coz the standard paracetamol that they gave aint cutting it!whats yours?

sliting my eye lid open orhaving bleach dashed in the same eye..........and i still have perfect vision.. thanks god.

Cartilage in my knee flipping over, had to wait 24 hours for the operation. Knee was stuck in some absolute f*cked position didnt even give me no pain killers

Landing on one leg after trying to dunk, twisting it as I landed awkwardly, and ripping the calf muscle off the bone.Just felt a jolt then a big tearing sound, spazzed out, just layed down on the floor, and everyone laughed at me because noone knew how serious it was.

Hench tattoo across my whole chest. Having a sleeve done on my arm was fine but the tattoo on my chest felt like i was awake for open heart surgery lol

Hench tattoo across my whole chest. Having a sleeve done on my arm was fine but the tattoo on my chest felt like i was awake for open heart surgery lol
lmao f*ckedself induced pain FTW

having ammonia splashed in my face, it burned on the skin on my right eyeor catchin my foreskin on a zip

period pains maaaanparalysing, ur in pain for so long aswell, an it hurts so bad u cant even cry, if i take painkillers ill jus throw them upthe only way to stop the pain is to go to sleep, but it hurts so bad u cant get to sleep

Breaking my wrist playing rugbydropped hydrochloric acid in my eyes in year 8 chemistry. Goggles are absolutely needed.

period pains maaaanparalysing, ur in pain for so long aswell, an it hurts so bad u cant even cry, if i take painkillers ill jus throw them upthe only way to stop the pain is to go to sleep, but it hurts so bad u cant get to sleep
lmao womenSHARRAP BLARRRRDDDDDDDD

editI was born with painMy moms and my pops pass it down to meSo don't talk to me about can I feel yoursCause I ain't feelin you at all, your pain is impureYou cryin cause you grew from the projectsThat's not pain, that's emotions, you a bitchIm talkin bout permanent, physical sufferingYou know nuthin about that, you just complain cause you stressedNigga, my pain's in the fleshAnd through the years that pain became my friend; sedatedWith Morphine as a little kidI built a tolerance for drugs, addicted to the medicineNow hospital emergency treat me like a fiendI rather die sometimes I wish a nigga O.D.Beggin God for help, only to find that im all by my god damnselfYou can never feel my pain nigga

dno why its funny
cos that aint real pain

okthis must be some sort of sh*t joke :D

when i got circumcised at age 10motherf*cker stuck a big ass needle on my penis:angry::D:angry::D:angry:

when i got circumcised at age 10motherf*cker stuck a big ass needle on my penis:angry::D:angry::D:angry:
:D why 10?

Dont even want to imagine giving birth right about now.

when i was on some makeshift swing rope and my friend swung me round and i dunno what happened but my balls got caught in the rope or somethingi was on the floor screaming and crying for about ten minutes

when you need to sh*t and sit down too quickly sandwhiching your nuts between your thigh and the seat

i wonder why we havent evolved to having an easier way of procreationgivin birth seems old schoolwhy cant we just create it in a lab and have it just grow there into a kid

my mum said even tho it hurts its the best feelin in the world when its outnot gna lie im shook, but llow this lab talk nonsensecome like some judge dread sh*t where we dont even need sex

Sometimes I really wish guys could switch bodies with a female just for one day while she's on her period. Yes females can exaggerate but please stop thinking you know our bodies so well.Men crying about having their nuts kicked in and a woman saying... argh that aint pain... is as insulting as saying periods don't hurt.One girl I know gets period pains which come like actual contractions... she has to have morphine for the pain. She's the type of chick that aint a pansy... so for her to be on her knees in pain when it's that time of month... it's emotional stuff. Theres only been two occations where I've been in absolute agony... could have sworn I felt the actual egg burst but hey I don't know.Anyhoo worst pain I've felt was when I had my finger kicked and it broke.