Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sinister

16 posts in this topic

Seeing as we're a couple of hours away from 2010;Who's album are you anticipating or who do reckon will be big in 2010?

vampire weekendand what
This and The courteeners second album.

Ellie Goulding album.Ou Est Le Swimming Pool album.Maybe some new MOP....

New Go! Team album should be dropping this yearany new chemical brothers material?And pretty please Avalanches album

New Go! Team album should be dropping this yearany new chemical brothers material?And pretty please Avalanches album
MY DAZE!I've been waiting years for them to drop some fresh stuff.You can pray but it ain't likely, unless they finally get into gear.Their first album is in my top three albums of all time, the CD is so scratched and still gets played.

If Burial's album doesn't come out this year I will go insane.

i do like the go team

If Burial's album doesn't come out this year I will go insane.
oh my god i beg this does come out this year

El-B and Burial to collaborate on new compilation Er, so this is quite good news. El-B, the UK garage artist whose work – both solo and with fellow garage producer Noodles as Groove Chronicles – proved a huge influence on early dubstep (see Tempa’s recent Roots of El-B compilation) will be releasing a compilation on his Ghost Records label in April, titled Nu-Levels. In an email yesterday from El, he revealed that the compilation would feature “Zed Bias, Burial, El-B, Narrows, MRK-1, Luke Envoy, Heny-G, J da Flex plus three new artists: Yoof, Karmine, Opus.” The album will feature “many vocalists also. All tracks are brand new and exclusive.” Sounds pretty good, right? Well yesterday, Noodles – who is now officially working on new material with El after a decade long break (though the two played their first gig together in years at a September 2009 FACT party) – revealed via Twitter that Nu-Levels features a collaboration between El-B and Burial. And given that the elusive Burial has always spoken openly about the influence El-B’s production – particularly in terms of percussion – has had on his sound, this makes us very excited. “All [of us] at Ghost were just so sick of strong 12” releases and a constant stream of weak dubstep albums with two good tracks”, concludes El-B. There's also a Nu-Levels launch party scheduled at Fabric; presumably also in April. More information as we get it.
http://www.factmagazine.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4237&Itemid=26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That could actually get me listening to dubstep again.