January Transfer Window Thread

Lenny

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merida trend setter many will follow him out the door.

again and again arsenal fc. smh at even letting his contract get to this pointheadless chicken denilson gets contract extensions wirh 3 years left loltbh count how many games he got in the CC he didnt get many until last season. that was because guys like diaby and denilson and wally had failed to push on and were hogging all the mins. wenger was starting mark randall ahead of him ffsperformed well everytime he appeared. we will regret this but I dont blame him he was pissed on. maybe he shudda gone palace but even so PISSINGwenger baffs me sometimese.g. eastmond ahead of le coq? r u f*ck*ng serious?

again and again arsenal fc. smh at even letting his contract get to this pointheadless chicken denilson gets contract extensions wirh 3 years left loltbh count how many games he got in the CC he didnt get many until last season. that was because guys like diaby and denilson and wally had failed to push on and were hogging all the mins. wenger was starting mark randall ahead of him ffsperformed well everytime he appeared. we will regret this but I dont blame him he was pissed on. maybe he shudda gone palace but even so PISSINGwenger baffs me sometimese.g. eastmond ahead of le coq? r u f*ck*ng serious?
Rejected two deals prior.Merida has made 13 appearances for us.Coquelin failed to impress when he started for the first team against WBA, where as Eastmond performed against Liverpool.

how many mins in tjose 13 appearances though. wikipedia cant save youcertain times u post just to TRY counter. rejected these deals when maybe late last season but not prior to that. f*ck that sh*t. cunts like denilson get chances and deals guy has never impressed me bar 1 game about 4 years ago vs sp*rscoquelin SHITS over eastmond any day of the week

how many mins in tjose 13 appearances though. wikipedia cant save youcertain times u post just to TRY counter. rejected these deals when maybe late last season but not prior to that. f*ck that sh*t. cunts like denilson get chances and deals guy has never impressed me bar 1 game about 4 years ago vs sp*rscoquelin SHITS over eastmond any day of the week
We struggled to do any contracts until the start of 2009 when Gazidas came in, and Merida I doubt and rightly so wasnt exactly high on the list of order. He had a offer in the summer, which he rejected. You cant make a player sign a deal, if they have doubts then they have doubts. Playing him wont definitely make him sign i.e Flamini and if he doesnt deserve to play, playing him just to get him to sign a contract and then dump him again, is the dumbest sh*t ever.f*ck the minutes, fact is...Denilson in the Carling Cup >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Merida in the Carling CupDon't act like Denilson didnt once look like THAT guy. Thats half the reason I hate him today cos he promised so much.Ramsey >>>>> MeridaAfter Merida's performance on Sunday I struggle to see how anyone can argue this...The biggest mistake with Merida for me is Arsenal not finding him a club to go to in The Championship on loan a year ago. He's never got use to playing in England & thats why Ramsey is ahead of him in ranking, experience & performances.Maybe so, but Coquelin flopped when it was his time. Dont get confused I dont know how the f*ck Eastmond made his Premier League debut last week by getting on before Wilshere and Merida nor how he jumped ahead of Coquelin or Frimpong (who were very good every time I saw them) but he has.

Is that confirmed? I thought they were ok to keep him. We don't want him back. harry doesn't want him back, don't listen to his lies, he wants him sold ASAP. If he comes back, send him out again to get his price up then sell him to bolton or somewhere.

Not confirmed, but he going back.Premier League aint letting Portsmouth have players until they lift the embargo and they aint gonna do it by the 15th which is when O'Hara's loan expires so he going back.Lol at Premier League taking Portsmouth TV money and paying off some of their debts with it.

Only reason I'm arguing bk n forth is cos ure spouting alot of hot air and cos I'm on the toilet takin a shitWe can't be sure what went on with the deal what we can be sure of isdenilson looked good vs spurs and also Bolton away in fa cup he's been sh*t and or constantly injured and I didn't rate him since him and cesc got eaten vs pool when crouch banged a hatrickgood u acknowledge he didn't get mins so y try suggest 13 apps like it means anything? Mehmerida in cc vs Sheffield utd>>>>>>>> anyone else even though vela jack even Simpson got the shine Denilson can't lace his boots factcoq swear it was away to burnley and I swear he was playing fullback

I wud hav liked to have seen Merida given more of a chance with the 1st team, he obviously has ability and has shown glimpses.. Merida has only completed 4 football matches for us..Im a big Ramsey fan but tbh theres not much difference between the two, Ramsey is a british player and is accustomed to the style and came with a price tag, I think these factors are why he gets more of a chance

Lol at Premier League taking Portsmouth TV money and paying off some of their debts with it.
I was creasing when I read that article pmslThey owe the ex owner £30m aswell lool

He's been offered two contracts or had two rounds of contract talks this year definitely, the quotes from various people indicate this. He turned down a 5 year deal before the season started and he has been offered another one which if he going Madrid means he has turned down again.Denilson look very good for a season and a half, got injured in '08 against Tottenham in the 1-5 result, and has NEVER been the same.Merida got minutes in the Carling Cup and his performances have not been better thna Denilson where, or Wilshere & Ramsey's. Merida just played in the FA Cup and flopped.Simpson did f*ck all against Sheff Utd, so I assume you mean Wigan, where he played and scored.

Why you man get so caught up on midfielders that dont wanna play for us and haven't done f*ck all amazes me.Merida leaving only f*cks up one party - Arsenal.We stole him, paid him well, paid compensation for him, developed him and now lose him for free while he goes back to Spain to his boyhood club, probably be a starter and definitely on a higher wage.Thing is had Wenger played him ahead of Ramsey he probably still would have gone...