Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Open up your mind...

52 posts in this topic

Don't be a slave to the tides of the sea...Create your own paths...Have the courage and strength of mind to walk against the grain of the world...Be free...Fly high like P.Brisc in the atroplanes...

when they finally admit it, they will say ''we needed to to hold our position and strength in the world, the nation would not go to war through peace, so we had to fool the nation''in which our reply would be to all world leaders, stop these wars, there is one earth and one humanity, let us not divide but let us love one anotherthen you thinknot everyone has good instincts like love and caring, how will they fit into the worldyet everyone has the need for self sustenance, and survival, and greed.so the system works and for it to work there needs to be war/moneyso me and u thun, wasting our time, we unraveling a screen put in front of the truth, but the truth needs to happen and the screen aids it, if it wasn't for the truth the power would've been dissolved here and just headed elsewhere, would've been the same story but on the otherside of the planetkilluminati

thun is brill from enemy of the state

don't miss the point, my case is the popular case, hence the pos. But i know i'm wrong.

man, know yourself

antichrist--That which denies or opposes the idea that the Christ dwells in and is the true self of each individual. The active effort in the world to exalt death and to delude men into believing that death is the way to eternal life is an instance of work that is antichrist. Such a thought is opposed to Christ. Jesus came to deliver the human race from death and to fulfill in man God's perfect will, abundant life. The antichrist thoughts must be persistently denied. The perfect will of God for all men is abundant life, not death.

let us love one another
gaaaay.

antichrist - christianitysametings

Zudaism.It's all you need to know.Pay attention to Venom. I know it's hard cos he stinks of ignorance and arrogance but trust

antichrist - christianitysametings
:/

u bennin up ur e-face for

Carpe the other day I watched a BBC documentary on how Chrsitianity became what it is today. Almost felt insultedInventing a native-like 'virgin (La Virgin de Guadalupe) to better appeal to the locals in the AmericasIt's like Coca-cola hiring a Chinese spokesperson to increase sells in China cos Pepsi (Islam) is making more moneyReligion is a joke

The hate for holy books is strong with this new age brainwash

THUN I'M ACTUALLY IN THE MOOD FOR SINWGERS RIGHT NOW BRUVNO INTERNET HYPEBUT YOU'RE SOME SILLY NEEKADDRESS WHAT I SAID DIRECTLYCOMMENT ON WHAT I SAID DIRECTLYOR SHUT THE f*ck UP

carlos dont break a bone bruv

Thun, you know what forget the aboveinstead tell meWas the BBC brainwashing me when they told me that the vatican INVENTED the virgin of guadalupe breaking the laws in the bible so that they could better compete with the increasing popularity of islam around the world?

thun is brill from enemy of the state
haha i always imagined him 2 be that as well

Thun, you know what forget the aboveinstead tell meWas the BBC brainwashing me when they told me that the vatican INVENTED the virgin of guadalupe breaking the laws in the bible so that they could better compete with the increasing popularity of islam around the world?
when has islam ever had any popularity in south america? I haven't seen the tv show show, but what evidence did they have to say the Church invented it? The vatican did not even acknowlege that a miracle had happened for 200 years afer the event. Did they claim fatima in portugal was just some invention as well?

THUN I'M ACTUALLY IN THE MOOD FOR SINWGERS RIGHT NOW BRUVNO INTERNET HYPEBUT YOU'RE SOME SILLY NEEKADDRESS WHAT I SAID DIRECTLYCOMMENT ON WHAT I SAID DIRECTLYOR SHUT THE f*ck UP
Feelings got caught hardFall back little man