Open up your mind...

Captain Planet

To be fair, most conspiracy theorists are looked upon as totally crazy and mad, but, what is actually sane and real in this world? How mad would people have been if they were to say one day a man will walk on the moon? or maybe people flying in the sky in planes etc.?I am a political man and i will tell you something that appeals to me more than anything, and that is people stating the most ridiculous, absurd and impossible statements ever, because these people in my opinion, are (not always) more likely to be carrying some weight of truth in what they are saying.Listening to and believing the obvious is you telling yourself what they are telling you and then you accepting it without question or reason. I have always seen Thun as a crazy and insane bastard for his over the top exaggerations on 9/11 conspiracies. But that's what makes him stand out from the rest of you in my books (no bumming) and is what makes me then think critically.Hats off to him.
this is nothing more than the usual wishy-washy nonsense ive come to expect from you.crazyness is determined by social norms and conspiracy theorists are two a penny these days, its only the extreme ones like David Icke that get laughed it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, most conspiracy theorists are looked upon as totally crazy and mad, but, what is actually sane and real in this world? How mad would people have been if they were to say one day a man will walk on the moon? or maybe people flying in the sky in planes etc.?I am a political man and i will tell you something that appeals to me more than anything, and that is people stating the most ridiculous, absurd and impossible statements ever, because these people in my opinion, are (not always) more likely to be carrying some weight of truth in what they are saying.Listening to and believing the obvious is you telling yourself what they are telling you and then you accepting it without question or reason. I have always seen Thun as a crazy and insane bastard for his over the top exaggerations on 9/11 conspiracies. But that's what makes him stand out from the rest of you in my books (no bumming) and is what makes me then think critically.Hats off to him.
this is nothing more than the usual wishy-washy nonsense ive come to expect from you.crazyness is determined by social norms and conspiracy theorists are two a penny these days, its only the extreme ones like David Icke that get laughed it.
Which is your opinion. Doesn't mean that it is true.