Niggas aint hard no more

Dejan Savicevic

i used to roll round them cawnersright on flintwoodwith a 100 punds of goodsi was twappin like a fooleatin up dat fewdkept my f*ckin tool didnt go to schooli was trappin like a bitch i sold a lot of bricksi hit a lot of licks i really dont give a sh*tbout a p*ssy ass nigga a p*ssy as hoe ITS GUCCI MANE LE FLEUR MY CHAIN LOOK LIKE WAINBOWdioshgiadfgfgrqagqraegrsfdfsdgsdaafgucci mane >>>>>>>>>>> _________________ :unsure:

c/s that sentiment but at the same time props to jas for knowing his hop hop and having a more thorough knowledge on it than guys from that era.
yeah i here thata few days ago i was at some function with and i must have been in my mums friends house and when i went up into their loft conversion ting there was a ps3 and ber movies so i assumed it was the kids room. then i saw ber classic rap cdsenter the 36 chambersillmaticit was writtenlost tapesnas greatest hitswu tang greatest hitsdoggystylemiseducation of lauren hill etcnow this yout was only 13 so i was like nah no way could it be the youts cuz hes so young but the yout was mixed race and his dad is white and didn't look like the type so it had to be the youtsso i talk to him now and hes like yh they are all mine it the message is my favourite tune blah blah mans tryna bring me on AZ and sh*t i'm bringing him on styles p and a couple odd albums like scarface the fixspent like the whole night talking to this little 13/14 year old about about old school rap then man started playing ber dubstep talking bout saxon pass and ting pumping rihannahs chase and status tunesit was nutsbut anyway i guess what im tryna say is hope is not lost for the next generation of youts who listen to hip hop they all dont think gucci mane is the hardest rapper outmy man had this on his wall toorappers-2180.jpg

C/S This threadi despise these new homo rappers, drake, j cole, kid cudi etcim nt saying i only like gangster rappers, but these skinny-jean homos are killing hip-hop
Yeah for real fam. see what it is some of these new skool niggaz got bars but they aint got no emotion. No heart for real. I swear even man like beanie sigel and freeway were keeping it grease and they aint been in the game that long. Swear nipsey hussle the one right now.

SMHSome guys take this too seriously. Music, is music./http://www.last.fm/user/Mikeasy/library#p1That's the music I listen to the most apparently, lol...End of the day, there's such a f*ck*ng large of pool of Hip-Hop, I don't understand why people bitch & whine about the likes of Kid Cudi & Drake, which is kind of ironic come to think about it.You'd think after the hyper-masculine/uber-street Hip-Hip of the past 10-15 years, that a slight change in the emphasis of the genre would be somewhat welcome, but hey, watcha gonna do...