Niggas aint hard no more

Dejan Savicevic

jas you come across like someone who believes that everyone is sh*t if they weren't spitting in the 90'sthere is some hope for hip hop you knowopen up ur ears son
nt even Nipsey Hussle, jay rock, bishop lamont, game, joell ortiz nd stat quo are all sick imobut the majority of rappers who have come out after 2003 are pretty bait, nd the standards have slipped tremendously, i dnt think ANY1 can deny thatthe current UK scene >>>>>> US scene(sidenote : Rick Ross is a good rapper, but i just cnt take him serious)

SMHSome guys take this too seriously. Music, is music./You'd think after the hyper-masculine/uber-street Hip-Hip of the past 10-15 years, that a slight change in the emphasis of the genre would be somewhat welcome, but hey, watcha gonna do...
fack off mate
LOLMike Kane loves his shallow sh*thyper masculine?uber street?

SMHSome guys take this too seriously. Music, is music./You'd think after the hyper-masculine/uber-street Hip-Hip of the past 10-15 years, that a slight change in the emphasis of the genre would be somewhat welcome, but hey, watcha gonna do...
fack off mate
Oh, so you don't know what I'm talking eh? Lol, imma leave it alone, but I beg you don't you try come at me 'he loves his shallow sh*t', before you get buried.

nah fam shes taking the pisspretty much going off rap atm. it really lacks replay value and creativity atm and because the best artists are unfortunately blackballed it means that the people i actually would listen too have to make mixtapes which lack the sound quality i need. what i would give for a proper high studio polished sound from a mixtape artists like maxanyway back to the main topic whos hard now really. erm the world and music game is changing man everyones on computersu want that proper hard sh*t it either uk or u have to go back to a past era. mobb, LOX, state p, MOP etc

fack off mate
Oh, so you don't know what I'm talking eh? Lol, imma leave it alone, but I beg you don't you try come at me 'he loves his shallow sh*t', before you get buried.
u cant bury anyone cupcake

*exhales*Grace, be easy. I don't WANT to be a prick. Just be easy.
what are u gna do?u dnt have to be a prick if u dont WANT toif u disagree then u can say o ur chattin sh*t, or u can talk about why u disagree, u could write a short essay about why ur more than a shallow music loveror u can just ignore my ignorant commentsbut whats there to be a prick about?

the current UK scene >>>>>> US scene
100%
nah fam shes taking the pisspretty much going off rap atm. it really lacks replay value and creativity atm and because the best artists are unfortunately blackballed it means that the people i actually would listen too have to make mixtapes which lack the sound quality i need. what i would give for a proper high studio polished sound from a mixtape artists like maxanyway back to the main topic whos hard now really. erm the world and music game is changing man everyones on computersu want that proper hard sh*t it either uk or u have to go back to a past era. mobb, LOX, state p, MOP etc
Most important quote in this ROOM.

TBH, alot of it has to do with authenticity too...I mean, you got niggaz 'thugging' on f*ck*ng WSHH, so when you hear a similar sound via their music, you're just like 'this is moist'.For example, after the whole Budden/Ransom saga, I couldn't take Budden serious AT ALL. Similarly thing with Max. It's like, this is f*ck*ng neeky, all video'ing yourself ambushing other guys & sh*t.

Guest WAVESURFER
can i have a reason why he 'sucks' pls
Boring delivery, no personality, totally generic musically & lyrically, nothing about him stands out among the sea of other similar rappers (apart from the fact that Jay-Z signed him :rolleyes: ).Hype job.