Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven

This evening I saw a UFO

17 posts in this topic

I'm in the front room watching some sh*t on tv and all of a sudden I saw this bright "thing" outside the window. So I get up and look out and there's this orange pyramid-like structure descending into the sky. At first I thought it was a firework but i remained in the sky. I then suspected it was a plane with the lights creating the illusions of these rays coming out from it but then it starts to move across the sky pretty quick unlike any plane I've seen before.Bear in mind the sky is pitch black but I know this thing wasnt a f*ck*ng plane. I cant explain it but the structure of it looked like a pyramid/tower shape. And there are rays of light spouting out of every side so now it looks like some orange spider in the sky.Then I hear my old man shout "what the f*ck is that" (hes in the garden). I go outside and I'm just watching this thing travel out of sight. I was about to grab a videocam but it was too far away by then and going out of sight. All of my family was there and they're looking at this thing, knowing its not a f*ck*ng airplane. I dont know what it was but its unlike anything I've ever seen before. I'm in the South East London area so if any other VIP'ers saw this and have any possible conclusions as to what it is...let me know. My family arent into any "conspiracy" or "UFO" stuff but I know this shocked them. I think our knowledge of whats out there is very limited to say the least. Weird experience.

so basically, you lot had a good night then.

2lbne3t.jpgProbably my Lantern just reaching your location. Seen loads of them in the Sky last night, people baitly setting them off in a Triangle to make em look like a spaceship.

When I was in SE yesterday, I saw a few Chinese Lanterns...so it could be that

Nope wasnt no chinese lantern. I've already seen them and it wasnt one of those. I wish that I'd filmed the thing...its f*ck*ng with my mind so bad.

Have you checked youtube? I remember seeing something a couple years back on NY Eve but didn't get a chance to Film it, But various other people all over Manchester upped videos of it. Some multi coloured Orb in the Sky.

well you'll never know now so don't fret, any pictures you took would've come out blurry and speculative at best anyway

Have you checked youtube? I remember seeing something a couple years back on NY Eve but didn't get a chance to Film it, But various other people all over Manchester upped videos of it. Some multi coloured Orb in the Sky.
Yeah I've seen all the videos before of various different orbs/lanterns. They all look either too circular or too close. Plus they tend to float across the sky.

ye that was my new jet. 2010 style, took it for a test run.

Yeah I've seen all the videos before of various different orbs/lanterns. They all look either too circular or too close. Plus they tend to float across the sky.
Yea I mean did you check Youtube to see if anyone Filmed what you seen.

Can a get a couple ounces of that bruv

Can a get a couple kilos of that bruv?

NYE around 10pm.. was in SE too and there was this like rectangular green light going through the sky, was f*cked