FA Cup Third Round & Carling Cup Semi-Finals from page 19

Captain Planet

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pool should sell gerrard to city for 50m and build a proper team

1-0, lmao& is it just me or is Torres playing from the right wing?
i swear torres is playin in Mascherano position the defending from liverpool>>>>>>>>>
You're clueless, so normally I'd just laugh at you for saying this, but I can actually envision this happening...
THE Contradiction in your post. im jus sayin torres is playin deeper than ive ever seen him play.

sick step over by kyut

hate that rule, other way around and it would have been disallowed
Identify the bitch in your sig, immediadiately.
arrhh can't find where i got them from, think it was from twitteri'll jst put the other pics up anywayl9de18f7555e84da37ad532.jpgl9ad81f104dc8188b92b681.jpgl49611369edf087dd17b3c6.jpgl1f461e7b5207f6c701e09c.jpg
hate that rule, other way around and it would have been disallowed
What?!? When the ball was played Kuyt was well onside anyway.
my mistake, didn't really watch the replays properly, was just a moan about that rule and the commentators going on like he wasn't interrupting with play, even though he blatantly was (but onside so it dont matter)

Acquilani is gasInsua is sh*t don't careLucas is uselessN'gog is going to waste his careerTorres is still not fully fitGerrard is looking frailKuyt and the other spaniard just make up the numbersReina is good I guessThe rest of your defence is sh*t minus maybe the c*nt and the neo-nazi on a good dayBenny is good

Guest Tulse Hill

Aquilliani looks f*ck*ng way way way over priced at 20millThis guy could potentially leave in January, not given teh game time and hasn't got the technique under pressureAu Reviour