Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

shotting weed

95 posts in this topic

best way to make profits pick up a once n shot it in 10's dnt wanna b smokin this so make more money that way yeh?dunno tbh

No money in an ounce of weed!!!Hardly worth the effort tbh and no, selling it in 10's doesn't make your more profit.

well help me then this is for my circle of freinds, i kno this guy whos growing armageddon and been getting free bits for time, so gonna buy som an shot it to my freinds lol

Sell 20 bags at like, 3 grams, hold back a few 2.5g bags for dunces who don't really know much. i think this is what ppl used to do, the game may well have changed tho.

ure nt gunna make any real profit of an OZ in all honesty u may as well just shot untill u make ure £ back, nd then blaze the rest and have like a free 1/2 2 smokehow much u payin?

hope vip2 don't get shut down manbare anti-establishment

erm 160 aint it

depends really can be anything from 140-220if ure gettin 4 160 and the crow is of good standard, i wud lick out 1gram ten bags x 16, and then have a further 12 grams 2 blaze 4 freeif the crow aint as gd then do like 1.2 ben and 2.8 4 an 8ball

No profit believe me, dont bother, more effort than worth it

its nothing tho, im not gonna b doing it to everyone jus my bredrins and even then i work and so they will come to me at night....surely u make money from it so in a way its worth it...i aint gonna b runnin round or owt

ure clearly gunna smoke a fair amounti predict u will make no more than £20

i wudnt smoke anything this guys got tonnns in his freezer if i want personal il get that free

i wudnt smoke anything this guys got tonnns in his freezer if i want personal il get that free
if ure nt gunna smoke any than its kinda worth it u'll clear ruffly £80if u cud move an Oz every 1-2 days then yh it wud b worth it 4 the extra money

kk safe jazzy

u hav to be smart to convert food to coil, not tryna be offensive but ur not tht girl.

What weed man do you know that is living off the money? None. Its a side thing for a proper job. That should tell you all you need to know.90% sure you will end up "accidentally" smoke the majority of it though.

i know ppl who live off shoting bud, if u live in the right places u can shot 1-2 oz daily no prob

i know ppl who live off shoting bud, if u live in the right places u can shot 1-2 oz daily no prob
there is money there if u use ur sense

Nothing wrong with movin dankPeople gassing saying theres no profit in itIts cos you cant build a line