shotting weed

Kim

Hypothetical discussiong about drug dealing >>> uploading pics of ur children/tlkin about ur addiction to pain killers imoJus saying
Neither is illegal.It's not hypothetical discussion is it. Theres nothing hypothetical about it, asking for advice is not a hypothetical matter it's conspiracy. Jus sayin not a good look in my opinion

What weed man do you know that is living off the money? None.
ohmy.giflaugh.gif
i know ppl who live off shoting bud, if u live in the right places u can shot 1-2 oz daily no prob
ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
Nothing wrong with movin dankPeople gassing saying theres no profit in itIts cos you cant build a line
thumbup3.gif
this is riduclous how the f*ck are you gonna discuss drug dealing on here. f*ckin idiots. asking for trouble.close this thread
thumbup3.gif
Hypothetical discussiong about drug dealing >>> uploading pics of ur children/tlkin about ur addiction to pain killers imoJus saying
laugh.giflaugh.gif

Unless you have a built up loyal customer base there f*ck*ng is no money in weed I'm not saying it again.Some random person looking to make a quick buck off a bit of weed when they have no guaranteed and RETURNING customer base will not make any money.
true stories with the pengest leng and backing from the right people u can get that base in no time though.

Unless you have a built up loyal customer base there f*ck*ng is no money in weed I'm not saying it again.Some random person looking to make a quick buck off a bit of weed when they have no guaranteed and RETURNING customer base will not make any money.
true stories with the pengest leng and backing from the right people u can get that base in no time though.
And then what when that pengs gone? And everyone goes back to the their regular guy?