Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

Ross Kemp in Gaza

63 posts in this topic

cant believe there wasnt a thread on thiswho watched this ?nt gna lie im quite heartles and selfish in reality but watching that little girl tallk about her family dying in such graphic language made me choke up a bitplace looked exactly like a map on mw2....how can the world allow such inhumanity

stream??

Did i miss this? i wanna see footage of israel "getting some" tbh.

his narration is irritating. but i rate ch4 for something like this cos such a show would never be shown on US tv

sh*t, didn't watch this. When's the re-run???

if its the same as his other shows pretty much all week.

About to watch this nowhttp://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl008&FID=70918100&FN=rkmeg.avi.flv&iframewidth=568&iframeheight=280&width=560&height=280&H=699768341507d409

There was some real talk in that programme from the people suffering Most Palestinians know that joos and muslims can get along as proven in the past but there are people in key positions in the governments on both sides that have deeper agendas to make the people hate each other and make sure there aint peace between the people

One thing i dont understand... You see they have those tunnels to smuggle stuff in from Egypt. Why can they just bring it in from the Gaza/Egypt border?Surley Egypt would want to help the Palestinians?

The Egyptian government dont care for them people Im sure the people of Egypt want to help them but there voices aint heard

I'm not too clued up with this Palestine/Israeli conflict but am I right to believe that israel was originally owned by the arabs, but the jews settled there in the 40's and modernised it and allowed the arabs to work with them, however certain arabs guys wern't feeling it and started rebelling and fighting, this resulted in most of the arabs being exepelled to palestine where the war is still happeningwhat I do not get is that Israel is ment to be the holy land so surely this was originally occupied by the jews?someone please correct me

There was some real talk in that programme from the people suffering Most Palestinians know that joos and muslims can get along as proven in the past but there are people in key positions in the governments on both sides that have deeper agendas to make the people hate each other and make sure there aint peace between the people
allow comign with your whishwashy sweet talk covering up the real issues.yes its a political agenda but at the end of the day its an agenda that most jewish people have agreed to.i dont see massive protests against the israeli govt from these so called [most jews] (like the jewish controlled western media love to show us about ANY anti-dictatorship/non pro western govt protests anywhere in the world).they (israel) are raising far more furture terrosists and racists than the palestiniansfact is that most jews are in SUPPORT of their govt and the illegal occupation and the state of apartheidso dont come with your useless lets just blame the govt attitutude. no one else anywehre else in the world is taking any action against israel and the few who do are called anti semitics. :lol:

fact is that most jews are in SUPPORT of their govt and the illegal occupation and the state of apartheid
Can you prove that so called fact that MOST JEWS support there government as I think you know thats bullshit and most want peace

I'm not too clued up with this Palestine/Israeli conflict but am I right to believe that israel was originally owned by the arabs, but the jews settled there in the 40's and modernised it and allowed the arabs to work with them, however certain arabs guys wern't feeling it and started rebelling and fighting, this resulted in most of the arabs being exepelled to palestine where the war is still happeningwhat I do not get is that Israel is ment to be the holy land so surely this was originally occupied by the jews?someone please correct me
thats slightly correct. but the land being fought over now was not owned or occupied by ANYONE of the people fighting over it nowit wasnt owned by arabs, it was a mix of people made up of northern african, persian, east african and later arab.the babylonians invaded jerusalem/israel and took the original hebrew israelites who were mainly African (north,east, and some west), and replaced them with arabs (assyrians)as well as babylonians (iraq,iran). most of the original israelites never returned as they were killed, scattered or emigrated into africa and all over the worldsome israelites were later allowed to return and they settled in samaria, judah, and other parts of what was then called JUDEA, not israel. the lands they call israel now, were later called palestine after the invasion of the arabs much later (crusades) and they lived there for over 1000yrs like they are still todayfastforward from then till 1948. you have a group of people of whom historically only about 20% of them have ANY single ancestral/heriditary claim to israelite heritagethe rest 80% of them are european caucasian germaniac khazarian whatever u wanna call them who dont have one drop of israelite blood in themthey converted to judaism and voila suddenly decided to "go back" to where they never came from! the few sephardic (genuine) jews who were living in palestine were living there in peace with the arabs.these 80% of non heritage devils decided to change all that and thats why the arabs were pissed that the UN created a state of israel at the expense of the arabs already living there.and these fake jews then took over 75% of arab land even what wasnt part of the initial agreement with the UN/UK..and kicked out the arabs who they didnt kill already.tel me that happens to you and you wont wanna get strapped.

fact is that most jews are in SUPPORT of their govt and the illegal occupation and the state of apartheid
Can you prove that so called fact that MOST JEWS support there government as I think you know thats bullshit and most want peace
if they want peace they will vote with their feet, they will protest and call for peace. their brothers all around the world i.e. the other fake jews will also call for sanctions on israelthey will do all the things that were done to south africa, iraq, zimbabwe. etc... when you show me that this has happened then i will agree with you that MOST jews want peace. were not stupid or under some alex jones spell round here.

these 80% of non heritage devils decided to change all that and thats why the arabs were pissed that the UN created a state of israel at the expense of the arabs already living there.
Your hatred for joo's is plain for all to seeIts like saying all catholics are bad or sunni muslims aint true muslimsYou saying most of that sector of people are devils due to you being fed hateful brainwashThis dumb faggott is so bait with his joo hating trying to act like its factual information that all them people dont want peace

One thing i dont understand... You see they have those tunnels to smuggle stuff in from Egypt. Why can they just bring it in from the Gaza/Egypt border?Surley Egypt would want to help the Palestinians?
Palestine needs to be starved like the rabid rats that they are, thats why.

these 80% of non heritage devils decided to change all that and thats why the arabs were pissed that the UN created a state of israel at the expense of the arabs already living there.
Your hatred for joo's is plain for all to seeIts like saying all catholics are bad or sunni muslims aint true muslimsYou saying most of that sector of people are devils due to you being fed hateful brainwashThis dumb faggott is so bait with his joo hating trying to act like its factual information that all them people dont want peace
i dont hate jews i hate criminals who cause problems and then act liek they are the victims.the jewish powerbase in the west is very strong and if they wanted to change the actions of their govt they will be able toas they havent, i cannot only call their govt devils. but everyone else who supports them. and the arabs who run around like wild beasts un organised and doing nothing that can directly impact the people causing these problems are devils also. does that make u feel better? im out

i dont hate jews i hate criminals who cause problems and then act liek they are the victims.the jewish powerbase in the west is very strong and if they wanted to change the actions of their govt they will be able toas they havent, i cannot only call their govt devils. but everyone else who supports them. and the arabs who run around like wild beasts un organised and doing nothing that can directly impact the people causing these problems are devils also. does that make u feel better? im out
The joo's are in the same boat as the rest of the world being forced into the New World Order agendaYou want to make it out like its there agenda when you give them too much credit and your boosting there power when they aint rulers of the world like you make them out to beIts bigger then that

Though, why would people move to a place their family have never been to before, or their ancestors? Rather silly. Oh well, I wish peace in that region though.

Felt so deep when that little girl started talking about her familyf*ck the Jews

Felt so deep when that little girl started talking about her familyf*ck the Jews
That was sad and that little boy whos family got wiped outI cant say I blame all joos because the military decided to do that just like they try blame all muslims as being terrawrists