Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Best ice breakers...

218 posts in this topic

You want to talk to somebody that you haven't met or spoken to in a while...Like:"Are you legal yet?"And yours?

"What have you been up to since the last time I saw you?"

you mean talking to strangers? or people in the circle who you don't talk to?'cause if you're associated you can talk about anything tbh, even use the topic of the fact that you don't talk to open up the conversation

the sh*t jokes topic is u
:lol:

I have been giving you stare

Some KNOB was out with his GIRLFRIEND!! The other night and was saying to people walking past "have you got a quid for me and my girl to get home please" WHAT THE f*ck?!?! They were normal people too not even smack heads or nothing.Amazing.Imagine that being your man.

Saw this in napaDrop a piece of ice on the floor in front of the girl, stamp on it, then say "now the ice is broken, whats your name and what hotel you staying in"

Saw this in napaDrop a piece of ice on the floor in front of the girl, stamp on it, then say "now the ice is broken, whats your name and what hotel you staying in"
it was snowing in napa then yh?

Or maybe he got it out a drink you dunce.

Or maybe he got it out a drink you dunce.
Actually laughed out loud for a good 3 minutes LOL

lmao

"what u think of my phone""ermmm...why?""ah its alright ... its just got a problem with it still""whats that""ur numba isnt in it"*Giggles* . *drops number*

You want to talk to somebody that you haven't met or spoken to in a while...Like:"Are you legal yet?"And yours?
:lol: Will use this one irl. I know the perfect candidate too.

"what u think of my phone""ermmm...why?""ah its alright ... its just got a problem with it still""whats that""ur numba isnt in it"*Giggles* . *drops number*
bang

these lines are shocking

you smell much nicer in person

bang
:lol:sounds like some sort of fresh prince line