Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

January Sales

10 posts in this topic

Time of year alot of ppl start goin gym before giving up early febbut apart from this I think alot of gyms dooffers to attract the new years resolution peepsonly 1 ive seen so far is LA fitness doing 16 months for the price of 12. im lookin for a new gym maybe so if u got any offers post them in here so every1 can see.can be gym membership, nutrition, supplements, equipment etc

fitness first is usold 12 personal training sessions today

bruv its a 1 off thingno need 2 go on stingyalso how do the gyms no som1 isnt just gunna go once and never come agen?the sign-on fees are mainly designed 2 get as much money as possible from the "new years resolutio" and "hench for summer" crews

trying 2 hard 4 the lolsi xplained why the joinin fees are in ure opinion high

so u work at fitness first? you should sort us out that friends and family deal innit.i will stop cussing your mum. safe. pms

so u work at fitness first? you should sort us out that friends and family deal innit.i will stop cussing your mum. safe. pms
let me anally rape your mum and ill hook you up with a lifetime membership

let me anally rape your mum and ill hook you up with a lifetime membership
:D :D :D

i was gonna post a sale of Met-rx amino acid liquid bottle reduced from 35.00 to 9.99 on discount supplementsits not post dated, and i ordered two. they should last 3 months, or 2 if you take them 3x per day.only checked 5mins ago and they seem to have sold out. oh well!!actually just checked and you can buy it a bit more expensive from snc.http://www.sncdirect.com/amino-liquid.html