New world order

Dejan Savicevic

f*ck*ng hell getting pure joke off here still jah know. You really think the new world order are that stupid that regular people could work out what they're doing? YOU KNOW NUTHIN and never will. Swear people chat sh*t about Jay-z like say he's even up in the game. he low on the ladder so much i'm listening to reasonable doubt RIGHT NOW. You really think i'm going to hell for that? chichs. Swear was reading one website where it says aliens are behind the new world order/illuminati and that theres an alien battle to take ofver the planet. i was f*ck*ng bennin.Even if some of its true WHAT THE f*ck CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?

Yeah mate cuz if all these guys just disappeared after speaking out against the government it wouldn't add fuel to the fire nah?Nonce
you believe in aliens yh? did man say they would all be taken away. pussyhole. bet you think jay z the devil n the worlds gonna end in 2012. Bare jokers out here.
any of the 'big' people like alex jones then why the f*ck would the f*ck with thun hes small fry but thats besides the pointNope I don't even think Jay-Z is in the illuminati and if he is I think he is unimportant I don't even listen to that Freemason related to the devil sh*t why would the most powerful men in the world worship some cult f*ck that people always want to link sh*t with religion.I do believe that aliens are out there.I don't think the world is ending in 2012

People like emo wavesurfer are happy to bootlick and obey authority even if it means downgrading his life to satisfy his mastersIts been proven that there is a New World Order agenda to enslave mankind but will you rise like your ancestors done to defeat tyranny in the past or just say 'f*ck it, what can we do'Look in the mirror and ask yourself that init

People like emo wavesurfer are happy to bootlick and obey authority even if it means downgrading his life to satisfy his mastersIts been proven that there is a New World Order agenda to enslave mankind but will you rise like your ancestors done to defeat tyranny in the past or just say 'f*ck it, what can we do'Look in the mirror and ask yourself that init
yh the wars on fam. you can be like moses fam and lead the fight. just make sure you put your toothbrush in your back pack and don't forget the mouthwash.

yh the wars on fam. you can be like moses fam and lead the fight. just make sure you put your toothbrush in your back pack and don't forget the mouthwash.
lol wot???

f*ck*ng hell getting pure joke off here still jah know. You really think the new world order are that stupid that regular people could work out what they're doing? YOU KNOW NUTHIN and never will. Swear people chat sh*t about Jay-z like say he's even up in the game. he low on the ladder so much i'm listening to reasonable doubt RIGHT NOW. You really think i'm going to hell for that? chichs. Swear was reading one website where it says aliens are behind the new world order/illuminati and that theres an alien battle to take ofver the planet. i was f*ck*ng bennin.Even if some of its true WHAT THE f*ck CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?
your confused about this topic tbh.Should just allow it.

loooolswear this is that breh from leeds?

Its been proven that there is a New World Order agenda to enslave mankind but will you rise like your ancestors done to defeat tyranny in the past or just say 'f*ck it, what can we do'
Internet =/= Evidence/Proof.Most people who believe in conspiracy theories were bullied at school and have a distrust of wider society. What did they call you? It's alright we're all family here.