Maths heads

Lieutenant

That's coz I'm not convinced lol. Logically, you can fit 132. But I bet these are some super shape-shifting cans, in which case you need to find the volume of the cans and divide the volume of the box by that.My way:If you stand them up you can get 4 across the width and 11 across the length and you can get 3 levels of that so 4*11*3 = 132.Or you can lie them down and you can get 7*2*5=70. XSo I'm going with 140.The gay way:Volume of circle = 3.15*3.5^2*11 = 423.115Volume of box = 32*35*77 = 86240Answer = 203
Thank f*ck for that. If I had been wrong I would've had that Ashman c*nt all up in my grill
You are wrong. You cant fit 70 cans without any spaces left.

the OP you gave the length of the box as 77cm in the question and the width 32, and depth (height) 35 for the boxaccording to this the answer would be 132However in your answer the working out shows the length to be 32, width 35 and height 77cmaccording to this COMPLETELY DIFFERENT box there would be 140 cans fitted inside

the OP you gave the length of the box as 77cm in the question and the width 32, and depth (height) 35 for the boxaccording to this the answer would be 132However in your answer the working out shows the length to be 32, width 35 and height 77cmaccording to this COMPLETELY DIFFERENT box there would be 140 cans fitted inside
its not different its just a different way up