black people : dont have it

VENOM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol smh at the commments"This is a form of bestiality. Don't even think about babies, it's not as if we don't have enough inbreds. And you know what they say: "Once you go black, we don't want you back." Enjoy your AIDS."par

Guest WAVESURFER
lol smh at the commments"This is a form of bestiality. Don't even think about babies, it's not as if we don't have enough inbreds. And you know what they say: "Once you go black, we don't want you back." Enjoy your AIDS."par
:lol:

"There is a great new show on Animal Planet. It's called "Escape to Chimp Eden". You may want to check it out. Have you noticed that 99% of blacks look exactly like apes. Their facial features and expressions are identical! Black babies look 100% like confused Chimps.I'm a white mother to bi-racial kids. Bi-Racial children are beautiful because the white DNA has given them slinder noses, thinner lips and silky hair"."im caucasian and i try my best to like black people but it doesnt work.. too fat and ugly. im a doctor and the worst nursing staff in my life i have seen are the black ones... they have a good heart but just so ugly to look at.. i wish i could get over it. i know they are nice and helpful people inside but just so dam ugly"."Not trying to be racist but I really do agree that black people are ugly. In my university all of the black women and just so ugly. They just not attractive at all. This apply the same to the male. They really not look like human. Yet, they are stupid I mean the way they think and act. They just cant discuss an issue in a civilized way and always have to swear and act their hip hop chimp culture.""You are a Dumb ass, neanderthol women (not lady), If you dont like white people, then go back to africa, where your "beautiful" brothers & sisters still live in mud huts, rape their children, kill cows with their bare hands, steal, drink, rob, steal, spread aids, burn each others huts down.Go on you "beautiful" black racist piece of sh*t, go home,cos i know you wouldn't last a month.I know cos i live in africa."FCUKIN HELL!

"You are a Dumb ass, neanderthol women (not lady), If you dont like white people, then go back to africa, where your "beautiful" brothers & sisters still live in mud huts, rape their children, kill cows with their bare hands, steal, drink, rob, steal, spread aids, burn each others huts down.Go on you "beautiful" black racist piece of sh*t, go home,cos i know you wouldn't last a month.I know cos i live in africa."
:lol: :lol:

"You are a Dumb ass, neanderthol women (not lady), If you dont like white people, then go back to africa, where your "beautiful" brothers & sisters still live in mud huts, rape their children, kill cows with their bare hands, steal, drink, rob, steal, spread aids, burn each others huts down.Go on you "beautiful" black racist piece of sh*t, go home,cos i know you wouldn't last a month.I know cos i live in africa."
:lol: :lol:
Joke ting is that its a South African saying that aswell.aPARtheid.

"There is a great new show on Animal Planet. It's called "Escape to Chimp Eden". You may want to check it out. Have you noticed that 99% of blacks look exactly like apes. Their facial features and expressions are identical! Black babies look 100% like confused Chimps.I'm a white mother to bi-racial kids. Bi-Racial children are beautiful because the white DNA has given them slinder noses, thinner lips and silky hair"."im caucasian and i try my best to like black people but it doesnt work.. too fat and ugly. im a doctor and the worst nursing staff in my life i have seen are the black ones... they have a good heart but just so ugly to look at.. i wish i could get over it. i know they are nice and helpful people inside but just so dam ugly"."Not trying to be racist but I really do agree that black people are ugly. In my university all of the black women and just so ugly. They just not attractive at all. This apply the same to the male. They really not look like human. Yet, they are stupid I mean the way they think and act. They just cant discuss an issue in a civilized way and always have to swear and act their hip hop chimp culture.""You are a Dumb ass, neanderthol women (not lady), If you dont like white people, then go back to africa, where your "beautiful" brothers & sisters still live in mud huts, rape their children, kill cows with their bare hands, steal, drink, rob, steal, spread aids, burn each others huts down.Go on you "beautiful" black racist piece of sh*t, go home,cos i know you wouldn't last a month.I know cos i live in africa."FCUKIN HELL!
jeez! and hold on, how has she managed to have bi-racial kids if she hates black people that much??

cant even laugh at these thingsall i feel is despairthese people obviously feel good saying these things behind a screen, but me an you are probably encountering people who think like this day to day without even knowin ityour being treated by a racist doctor an u just have no idea

jeez! and hold on, how has she managed to have bi-racial kids if she hates black people that much??
blatantly raped by a black guy and now harbours some sort of hatred for black people. But she said kids not kid so it may have happened more than once

cant even laugh at these thingsall i feel is despairthese people obviously feel good saying these things behind a screen, but me an you are probably encountering people who think like this day to day without even knowin ityour being treated by a racist doctor an u just have no idea
its a scary thought, and theres nothing you can do about it either