black people : dont have it

VENOM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it isnt about the person sitting next to me on the bus or the person making my cheeseburgerits the about the people that are in positions of powerthem people who are teachers, doctors, people that are managing me, social workers, policeat the end of the day u never know whos on what, you can try your best, and still not get anywhere cos you've got a closet racist who just cant see past the colour of your skindem same people will smile in your face like everythings ok, when they get home they are effin an blindin on the internet bout black peoplethese people have no faces, we cant begin to speculate who they are, where they work an what they do

nah these people will say they're not racist still.that mother to bi racial kids just sums it up tbh. white people are inherently racist
im not racist.
yeh yeh. all it takes is for a black person to get you really angry in real lifeor when your drunk and angry.dont worry, the buds will blossom soon
Well why arent the BNP in power?If every white person is racist then why arent they all voting for a racist party?
bcos they are smart about it. thats why like smaddy said they are our doctors, media, politicians, policebritain is institutionally racist. the BNP is just a foolish uneeded parody of this institution thats why they arent taken seriously. why be all bait about it when u can just introduce laws and keep the status quo.

Guest WAVESURFER
and lol@ saying the aks thing is just for freshiesa jamaican manager making over 45g in my office whos always been heresays aks. its a supermalt drinker/doesnt pay tv licence/ always late/ lover of chicken ting
Lies.

Guest Triple XXX
and lol@ saying the aks thing is just for freshiesa jamaican manager making over 45g in my office whos always been heresays aks. its a supermalt drinker/doesnt pay tv licence/ always late/ lover of chicken ting
i say aas stillwhich makes me wonderhow do u lot say Birminghami say burminum

Lies.
your mum's on the dole so its a dream for you.u could have at least been creative and said she was shotting. f*ck*ng emo

Guest WAVESURFER
Lies.
your mum's on the dole so its a dream for you.u could have at least been creative and said she was shotting. f*ck*ng emo
Don't understand what yr trying to say in the first two lines. I should have been creative with what? Are you saying my mum's Jamaican? Doesn't make sense.As for the emo bit, you might as well call me Chinese or Arabian or something, cause I'm not any of those things either, so they'd be just as inoffensive.

Lies.
That kind of response is why people dont take you seriously here.That's the kind of reply you expect from a 14 year old American kid with ADD on xbox live. I don't know how your brain works but as soon as somebody challenges you or disagrees with something you say you flip into defensive mode and start smashing away at your keyboard. Just calm down.

Lies.
That kind of response is why people dont take you seriously here.That's the kind of reply you expect from a 14 year old American kid with ADD on xbox live. I don't know how your brain works but as soon as somebody challenges you or disagrees with something you say you flip into defensive mode and start smashing away at your keyboard. Just calm down.
if everyone on the forum was like you and gaysurfer it would have been sold off the server. this coming from the guy that chats sh*t about muslims. u chat so much sh*t, and just did it againdo i come here to be your friend? no. so go f*ck yourself if you or anyone else doesnt like what i say and how i say it. d*ck

this d*ckhead picking up on my own statement while ignoring the lol begging / sly sending that gaysurfer did.the way some of u talk like u ever have any credibility to do so is unbeleivable.at least be one of the unknowns or non controversial people b4 u dare pick up on anyone elsestupid c*nt.

nah these people will say they're not racist still.that mother to bi racial kids just sums it up tbh. white people are inherently racist
im not racist.
yeh yeh. all it takes is for a black person to get you really angry in real lifeor when your drunk and angry.dont worry, the buds will blossom soon
Well why arent the BNP in power?If every white person is racist then why arent they all voting for a racist party?
bcos they are smart about it. thats why like smaddy said they are our doctors, media, politicians, policebritain is institutionally racist. the BNP is just a foolish uneeded parody of this institution thats why they arent taken seriously. why be all bait about it when u can just introduce laws and keep the status quo.
venom youre full of sh*t. Asians are, and always have been, the most hated people in britain. Even blacks used to indulge in a bit of 'paki-bashing' in the 1960's.Yet do you see Asians running about blaming the white man's institutional racism for their failures? no. and consequently theyve been a lot more successful than black people here. You should take a leaf out of their book and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

im not racist.
venom youre full of sh*t. Asians are, and always have been, the most hated people in britain. Even blacks used to indulge in a bit of 'paki-bashing' in the 1960's.Yet do you see Asians running about blaming the white man's institutional racism for their failures? no. and consequently theyve been a lot more successful than black people here. You should take a leaf out of their book and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
there are very different histories behind asian and black experiences of white racism thougheg. when the british left india they left behind school systems, insititutions, transport etc. they decimated africa and f*cked off leaving it to rebuild itselfi don't think black people being 'bitter' is really the main reason for 'their failures'

im not racist.
I totally agree with this statement here.You know, if I had to go by the names that other people called me and the way people run me down, I probably would be still on benefits; oppressed, feeling socially unaccepted and lifeless to the point that I would want to blame everyone and everything for my sh*t life. But know what I did? I said f*ck you! and now I am at University and progressing. You see, you can only become oppressed, if you allow yourself to be oppressed and accept it. I choose to fight what people try and say to me and I succeed because I choose not to be the reason as to why I failed. You can't blame others. You can in a sense that they try to convince you that you are worthless, but only you can accept or reject what they are telling you! it's an opinion.

im not racist.
there are very different histories behind asian and black experiences of white racism thougheg. when the british left india they left behind school systems, insititutions, transport etc. they decimated africa and f*cked off leaving it to rebuild itselfi don't think black people being 'bitter' is really the main reason for 'their failures'
I agree partially, but come on! it's 2010 now and black people have achieved worldwide recognistion for talents and hard work and so much is being pumped back into Africa in aid and charity. How come Africa is not progressing after all this? think you may need to look towards African politicians, just like those Africans that sold their own people as slaves. I am not saying either the participation from white people is more justified because it is not, but look, you can spend your entire life living in the past or you can quickly anaylise the past in order to make a better future for yourself and in 2010 you have every opportunity to do so. There are no excuses. Sorry but it's true.

im not racist.
I agree partially, but come on! it's 2010 now and black people have achieved worldwide recognistion for talents and hard work and so much is being pumped back into Africa in aid and charity. How come Africa is not progressing after all this? think you may need to look towards African politicians, just like those Africans that sold their own people as slaves. I am not saying either the participation from white people is more justified because it is not, but look, you can spend your entire life living in the past or you can quickly anaylise the past in order to make a better future for yourself and in 2010 you have every opportunity to do so. There are no excuses. Sorry but it's true.
just to clarify cos i hate when people draw for this with out fully understanding, white colonialists created a gun/slave cycle, they wud create or aggrovate tribal conflict and give rifles to one of the tribes, they wud then visit the opposing tribes and offer them rifles in exchange for slaves. the tribe wud agree or face being wiped out by their rivals.this process still continues to be perpetrated in africa only now the west wants other resources instead of people.

edit: NO SUNSHINE i agree with you to a certain extent, but context of people's migration is different. were talking about racism inBritain.the new face of racism in Britain is directed far more towards muslims/asians rather than black people - look at the EDL for example. this type racism can no longer be an excuse for black people's failures imo.

im not racist.
just to clarify cos i hate when people draw for this with out fully understanding, white colonialists created a gun/slave cycle, they wud create or aggrovate tribal conflict and give rifles to one of the tribes, they wud then visit the opposing tribes and offer them rifles in exchange for slaves. the tribe wud agree or face being wiped out by their rivals.this process still continues to be perpetrated in africa only now the west wants other resources instead of people.
Where has this been published?