Diet Thread

PacMan

Post your diets/any useful diets you find.here are a few i found: (all bulking diets)basic bodybuilding diet

Sample Bodybuilding Diet For MenMeal 1 (7 AM)1 cup of dry oats mixed with water1 cup of egg beatersMeal 2 (9 AM)Meal replacement packet like Prolab's Lean Mass Complex (which has a 40/40/20 nutrient ratio) mixed with water or a protein powder (with around 40 grams of protein) mixed with 40 grams of carbs from cream of rice, grits, or oatmeal.1 Tablespoon of Flaxseed Oil (Spectrum brand is best)Meal 3 (12 Noon)1 cup of brown rice, or medium sized baked potato, or 1 cup of oatmeal2 cups of green beans, broccoli or any other desired vegetable6-8 ounces of chicken, turkey, or lean fishMeal 4 (3 PM)Same as Meal 2Meal 5 (6 PM)1 cup of brown rice, or medium sized baked potato, or 1 cup of oatmeal2 cups of green beans, broccoli or any other desired vegetable6-8 ounces of chicken, turkey, or lean fishMeal 6 (8 PM)Protein shake
ZyZZ diet (replace the kangaroo meat with something else lol
Breakfast: 2 whole eggs 2-4 whites 1 1/2 cups oats Milk OR Whey 40g Protein Mid Morning/Snack Whey Protein Milk 2 cups oats Banana 40g Protein Lunch: Chicken Breast Brown Rice/Brocolli Milk Fruit 30g ProteinPre Workout: Potatoes/Brown Rice Scrambled Eggs OR Tuna OR Chicken Milk 20g ProteinPost Workout: Whey Protein 1 scoop oats 20g ProteinDinner: Tuna/Salmon/Stake Brocolli/Potatoes/Brown Rice Milk Veggies 40g ProteinPre Bed: Whey Protein Milk Peanut Butter 30g ProteinNotes: Dinner & Lunch can be swapped around. Pasta/Potatoes/Bread/Rice can be swapped around.
Sample mass gain diet:
Obviously modify the diets to suit your needs

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BreakfastNestle Honey Nut Shredded WheatFruit JuiceEgg whitesBrunchMackerel in Tomato sauceBanana & strawberry smoothieLunchTuna + wholewheat pasta (Fusilli), light mayo (with veggies)Nutrigrain barSnackApple & grapes packCashew nutsDinnerChicken, lean beef or turkeyBrown rice, wholewheat pastaSalad with Italian dressingPost-DinnerTuna & boiled egg salad.

Guest Triple XXX
jus about to go make some rice have that with baken beans and makrell (sp) then rice puddingno design to whatsoever its jus what i picked up yesterday
GOD DAMNthat was so good i could buss anutpolishin off the rice pudding right nowi could really get into this cooking thing still

BreakfastNestle Honey Nut Shredded WheatFruit JuiceEgg whitesBrunchMackerel in Tomato sauceBanana & strawberry smoothieLunchTuna + wholewheat pasta (Fusilli), light mayo (with veggies)Nutrigrain barSnackApple & grapes packCashew nutsDinnerChicken, lean beef or turkeyBrown rice, wholewheat pastaSalad with Italian dressingPost-DinnerTuna & boiled egg salad.
:D

tryna gain half a stone b4 cuttingstarted this yday2day my diet has beenbreakfast2 scrambled eggs on toast nd protein shakemid mornin snackcan of tuna, bananalunch 4 fish fingers and a can of tuna, banana nd protein shake/gunna have 2 more protein shakes l8a nd some more tunaalso my mum promised yday that she will cook some stewed chickenand gunna eat a sh*t load of unsalted peanuts in a bit, 4 the xtra proteinWHAT U LOT THINK THIS IS SAYIN?

IS PENGGUNNA GET MY MUM 2 FIX ME 1 OF THESE L8A

tryna gain half a stone b4 cuttingstarted this yday2day my diet has beenbreakfast2 scrambled eggs on toast nd protein shakemid mornin snackcan of tuna, bananalunch 4 fish fingers and a can of tuna, banana nd protein shake/gunna have 2 more protein shakes l8a nd some more tunaalso my mum promised yday that she will cook some stewed chickenand gunna eat a sh*t load of unsalted peanuts in a bit, 4 the xtra proteinWHAT U LOT THINK THIS IS SAYIN?
lmao at your diet

breakfast- oatsmid morning breakfast- 3 scrambled eggs 2 wholemeal breadlunch- chicken bress, potatoes2nd lunch- tuna and pasta (if i can b bothered to make that its 3 eggs waffles and beans)snack- monkey nutspre workout meal- jacket potato beans and some bananasdinner- chicken2nd dinner(if i bother)- boiled meat potatoes

breakfast- oatsmid morning breakfast- 3 scrambled eggs 2 wholemeal breadlunch- chicken bress, potatoes2nd lunch- tuna and pasta (if i can b bothered to make that its 3 eggs waffles and beans)snack- monkey nutspre workout meal- jacket potato beans and some bananasdinner- chicken2nd dinner(if i bother)- boiled meat potatoes
how u lol'ing @ mineures is only slightly differentthings i missed can MORE THEN EASILY be added in 2 mine

:D
What?