Diet Thread

PacMan

wish i was doing lineman numbers,but my goal is 220+ pounds,this is a respectable size for nfl quarterbackhowever most of my training is mental and this burns a lot of calmy diet will probably not help others unless they are doing a lot of mental training, constantly blazing weed for an instance
How old are you? How tall are you? Where do you live?Just trying to figure out why you're trying to be the size of an NFL QB.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the f*ck neg'd me!?Why are you avoiding the questions? I'm not trying to catch you out. I'm just trying to find out if you play American Football and if so where and at what level etc. Nothing wrong with having aspirations of being an NFL QB but if you're 26 it ain't gonna happen. And if you're 5"9 being 220lbs ain't gonna help either. Hence the questions.

A question about some turkey steaks I got from Tesco.The packaging says that 2 grilled steaks contain about 54.1g of protein but only 1.4g of fat.Is it mean or does this sound too good to be true? Especially as the steaks aren't even that big.Also I'm trying to vary my fish game, I know mackeral is good but are things like prawns and salmon worth getting as well?

Guest Triple XXX

i found some seafood sticks in sainsburyssays high in proteinbut im guessin theyre nt that good since no one mentioned them?EDITthey taste FOULmay as well have not made this post cos i aint eating them again

Guest Triple XXX

i was gonna get pasta n tunabt i couldnt find any pasta sauce lol, only ones i could find were the bake ones n i dnt have that oven bake dishjus want that for lunch n shitdo u man jus eat the pasta without any source

Necking egg whites is a horrid, horrid experience...
Then cook them!
yeh man, cooking them don't just change their flavour and texture either, it starts to break the food down so that ur gut can process it more efficiently. drinking raw eggs is a complete waste of time.

Guest Triple XXX
u dont need sauce for pasta with tunajust cook the pasta drain. mix ur tuna with sum helmanns mayo and salt/black pepper, sweetcorn then bang them togetherjust had a home made scotch egg. swear its the perfect snack. boiled egg wrapped in turkey mince with breadcrumbs. boom
sweet imma head back to sainsburysneed some pepper aswellhow much tuna is needed? a tin per meal?