Diet Thread

PacMan

Anyone heard of Deli 2 Go? I've only ever seen them at Shell petrol stations. It's marinated chicken on a stick for £1.99. 20g of protein and much less dry than you would think. I expect it has lots of preservatives and sh*t but it only lasts about a week so can't have that many.They're taking the place of tinned mackerel this week as I just can't handle the taste every day every week.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually make 6-8 egg omelette's, and i get some eggwhite powder sent to me cos they dont have them in UK. but 15 boiled eggs at once :D and then he's gonna take protein shake with that and fart?? thats radioactive right there.but as regards to shopping, if ur not ready to eat the calories and the proper foods then dont waste your gym membership tbh. just do weights at home, unless like 80% of gym goers you dont have any real goals and just wanna "tone' up. when u see a serious gym goer's shopping basket at the checkouts ttkk :D

I did some extreme Keto for 17 days before I went to Miami. I shifted some weight tbh. Not a whole load but I was just trying to trim a little and it worked. I didn't even get into a keto-state or whatever it's called though.All came back when I got out there and started eating paella though lol.
Do you remember how much you lost in 17 days?

I did some extreme Keto for 17 days before I went to Miami. I shifted some weight tbh. Not a whole load but I was just trying to trim a little and it worked. I didn't even get into a keto-state or whatever it's called though.All came back when I got out there and started eating paella though lol.
Do you remember how much you lost in 17 days?
Nah, didn't weight myself. I was only trying to get better definition so I judged it on what I could see.

Clean bulk or end up like this:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3980303Clean bulk foods:Carbs:Brown RicePotatoesBrown PastaOatsBrown BreadProtein:Chicken breasttunasalmonbeefeggsmilkwhey protein
loooool @ that guy what an ugly hillbilly
dbmgbdspmgsapmg[mHIS DIET!HIS DIEEEEEET!My Diet Consisted of:Monday - Friday:1st meal:7 weet bix 2 eggs and glass of milk2nd Meal:Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)3rd Meal:Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)4th Meal:Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)5th Meal:3 eggs and glass of milk or water6th Meal:Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)7th Meal:Bowl Of continental chicken and vegetables family pack rice (125grams)8th Meal:7 weetbix 2 eggs and glass of milk-GYM Time-9th meal Whole large chicken and glass of milk or water

kinda like whats happenin to me tbhi need to keep this definition before i lose it allalso need to research n eat well cos now im jus eating anything and everythin
playboy i hope you are lifting weights or something as wellcos you wont make such positive gains just by eating a lotalthough you probably will make some at yr age ,but you have to utilize the fact that it is an optimal time for making long lasting muscle structure gains and workout as hard as you eat tbh shud consult a professional to indoctrinate you in correct gym procedures such as breathing/nutrition/workouts etc or just watch accredited youtube videos at least------------------------------------------------
Diet come like Socials
lolmine aint that bad/i do a lot of cardio__________________________also nuts by the handful nh >>>>>>>>>cashews,walnuts,almonds,peanuts,pine nuts, i fux with these little bitches all those crazy nutrients http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php this is one site i use to browse the various benefits and vitamins in foods etc not specifically gym but the two go hand in hand imo