Dream Logs

kurious

feel free to log ur dreams in this thread over the course of time, then u can come back and update if it reoccurs or something happens whilst u are awake that u think is important to ur dreami had an interesting one the other night where i was on springs and i had to jump on all these different coloured spots but i had to land and rise up again before my competitorthe music in the background sounded like the music from Beehive Bedlamalsoim down for Polygamydont agree with polyandry tho, whats ur opinions?

i watched The Fly a couple of weeks back and i think this influenced my dream.but instead of turning into a fly, my DNA fused with a bowl of jelly. and i became 50% jellybare random
summin like 2mwcdp5.jpg???Angelo u can control them just do the research, i havent attempted to because its only since iv stopped smoking weed so hard that i have actually had vivid dreams i can remember so im still feeling kinda virgin to thids phenomena

keep killing people in my dreams at the moment, the other nite i chopped sum guy head off with a blunt machete took about 5 swings and all the time he was there tryin to encourage me, tellin me to swing harder and there was this policemen stood in the corner just watching. woke up feeling very wrong.its f*cked tbh im in a situation where i have alot of violence in my mind./man arnt wired to share/ women need one man, may be its biological multiple men puts your young at risk, think of how lions do - this is anotha thred tbh.

yeah u want to start it because like i said to a brother a few moons backin a past time i would have been content being a concubine some may say that is lowering ur standards, or settling for less but i say it is settling for truth it goes deep but also a sister Dr Bey was doing a lecture and i clocked onto when she said 'women need to stop worrying about what their men do when he isnt with them because he is not our property, and its down to the man to make sure he isnt sloppy with whatever he IS doing'basically coming correct, if we look out our biological make ups aswell, our bodies are in favour to polygamy and genetically against polyandryi think jealousy is the root of monogomy

yeah u want to start it because like i said to a brother a few moons backin a past time i would have been content being a concubine some may say that is lowering ur standards, or settling for less but i say it is settling for truth it goes deep but also a sister Dr Bey was doing a lecture and i clocked onto when she said 'women need to stop worrying about what their men do when he isnt with them because he is not our property, and its down to the man to make sure he isnt sloppy with whatever he IS doing'basically coming correct, if we look out our biological make ups aswell, our bodies are in favour to polygamy and genetically against polyandryi think jealousy is the root of monogomy
u pretty much summed it up tho. society wud be happier if more people realized this. i have three girls that i see on the regs they are not links because they are also very close friends of mine, they all kno of each other and two of them are actually good friends. one of them is my ex wifey. i dont think i cud cut any of them out my life. not sure if i could ever back to being monogamous, i think its a flawed idea./I also keep having this recurring dream where im trying to save my ex wifey from a deep situation, when i finally find her shes always naked and her skin is blue, she never says a word to me just smiles, sometimes she has a bowl of milk that she drinks from, basically she looks like a hindu god - been having this dream for years still tryin to figure it out.

i had a f*cked up dream that i was tryna get to my exam but i seriously didnt know how to get there cos i was on the wrong bus and then i didnt know what time the exam was...ended up gettin into beef with the bus driver, got off in some raaaandom residential area, walked up the road to find myself by sume huggge KFC + loads of other chicken shops and for some reason i identified that i was in waterloo (completely not the place i was aiming to get to)....was sum VIVD sh*t i tell ya, fully believed it was real until the waterloo bit where i knew it had to be a dream lol.

feel free to log ur dreams in this thread over the course of time, then u can come back and update if it reoccurs or something happens whilst u are awake that u think is important to ur dreami had an interesting one the other night where i was on springs and i had to jump on all these different coloured spots but i had to land and rise up again before my competitorthe music in the background sounded like the music from Beehive Bedlamalsoim down for Polygamydont agree with polyandry tho, whats ur opinions?
what the hell is polyagmy? u still on this pigmy sh*t?also... since you're now all ganjad up nowdays on some metaphysical sh*tdo u know anything about these things that apparently appear in pictures. orbs?

Guest WAVESURFER
what the hell is polyagmy? u still on this pigmy sh*t?
:confused: You cannot be serious.

i had a horrible nightmare the other night, it sounds stupid but it was actually really scary and so vivid it took me a good 10 mins after waking up to realise it wasnt realbasically i was going about my usual business and realised everyone was zombies, kind of a 28 days later thing, but i was the only human, it was really f*cked up, in my dream i ended up just sitting in my bedroom hearing them walking around outside my window and trying to get into my flat