Dream Logs

kurious

i had a horrible nightmare the other night, it sounds stupid but it was actually really scary and so vivid it took me a good 10 mins after waking up to realise it wasnt realbasically i was going about my usual business and realised everyone was zombies, kind of a 28 days later thing, but i was the only human, it was really f*cked up, in my dream i ended up just sitting in my bedroom hearing them walking around outside my window and trying to get into my flat
sounds f*cked

the thing about ur dreams is not to just discard them imothey may not manifest as they actually appeared to you, but if u come back to them and go over them u might start seeing patterns or making more sense to youi think dreams are the purest forms of consciousness

Had the ODDEST dream today...one minute i was on some old london underground train - really dimly lit - and it was passin thru some new-ish looking stationswas with my mum and later my broi remember tellin her about how tube tunnels were made - different shields and methods etcand we musta got off at some next station, tryin to get thru the gates.. and my mums ticket wasnt working too tuff till she tried it again and it workedthen, we bumped into some guy that looked like David Gray (that musician) with a really bad wig and my bro was pointing at him sayin he had his ticketand i picked somethin up from the floor - some leaflet - and handed it to him, sayin 'hello Mr Gray'and he smiled and we had some convo about randoms - he was proper safe too, and yet no one else around recognised himthen i turned around and he had his 'wig' off and he proceeded to sign his autograph on this paper after he asked me to spell out my namethen, for some reason he started talkin about old wartime aircraft and he - somehow - pointed to one and started painting it in old coloursbaffled me and we were jus talkin about old school transporti think that visit to the london transport museum last week had more of an effect on me than i thought - but David Gray? :huh::blink:

i took it like they were diff segments of the same ting. like that first bit was some ruse(sp) to catch man slippin then when it didnt work they thought f*ck it, run up run up we came for ur soul
thats pretty weird tho, acknowledging its a dream but still no control, you must've not believed yourself enough when you told yourself it was a dream. When i clock its a dream i usually wake up bcuz i get bare excited about lucidity, or the whole dream turns into blankness and i can just think of what i want.or it really was not a dream and that was another plane and they were really trying to consume your essence

nah i know you got deeper demons then me brisco, just saying yeh that basically realisation should've been enough for control its a dream. but what i mean about control is just being able to say no, stop, blankness, so there is no shank to protect yourself from. get me?

the way i have spiritual battles with Jay-z in my sleep is nuts its like im tryna get mans soul back but he is so far gone, he is safe, but hes not here u know, he aint in control of what he transmits, he is vulnerable especially cuz he dont write his sh*t down the mad 1's are the sex dreams with people u know u would never really have sex with, those people there , you tend to hold high respect for a certain aspect of them, like thier hustle or their walk etc

the way i have spiritual battles with Jay-z in my sleep is nuts its like im tryna get mans soul back but he is so far gone, he is safe, but hes not here u know, he aint in control of what he transmits, he is vulnerable especially cuz he dont write his sh*t down the mad 1's are the sex dreams with people u know u would never really have sex with, those people there , you tend to hold high respect for a certain aspect of them, like thier hustle or their walk etc
theeeeese ones have been recurring like every summer and winter for the last few yearsthem important women there...