Dream Logs

kurious

keep killing people in my dreams at the moment, the other nite i chopped sum guy head off with a blunt machete took about 5 swings and all the time he was there tryin to encourage me, tellin me to swing harder and there was this policemen stood in the corner just watching. woke up feeling very wrong.its f*cked tbh im in a situation where i have alot of violence in my mind./man arnt wired to share/ women need one man, may be its biological multiple men puts your young at risk, think of how lions do - this is anotha thred tbh.
lmfao

thats what im sayingim thinking we got this adultry ting in our head as a moral code to live by but if that isnt true to us,then it isnt for usthen we beat ourselves up cuz we tryna be the good guy 24/7my pops had at least 3 women at 1 time they all knew about eachother but from what i gathered he was keeping it honest as he could and it could run

the other day i dreamt about this man that i'd never seen before, then i see him irlthis has happened on several occasions
i recall this happening about twice
lol at thinkin the level of demon that plagues me is the same as urs tho
lulz
nah i know you got deeper demons then me brisco
lulz x2Havent had f*cked dreams consistently for a while, only inonsistently lolA f*cked one was when I was like 10 i dreamt that my mum was trying to kill me when we were alone in the house, it was like the middle of the night and I was coming downstairs for a drink and all i see is her with some big knife and mad eyez. The she attacks...Dreamt I was being chased by the devil in a museum one tym :lol:Dreamt I've been killed twice, but when I die the dream just changes to a 3rd person perspective.

a long time ago i had a dream that my brother betrayed me, he was helpin my enemy to kill mei was only young them times, but i've never been able to forget that dream, i remember jus feelin so lost and mortified an really betrayedanother dream that i had years ago that i cant forget is that my family was goin to move to Africa and i wasnt ready to leave yet because i was playing with my friends next dooran they were jjust gna leave without me, the whole dream was in shades of red tho, any one had a dream like that, like as if i was watching it through a red filtermore recently but still a couple yrs ago, that same enemy was holdin me an jujuin me, chantin some sh*t, was tryin to shake him off but he wouldnt let go til he finished, then when he let go he larfed, i woke up gaspin, very , very scaredlately my dreams consist of loads of different locations, im here then im there, then im a next place

the other day i dreamt about this man that i'd never seen before, then i see him irlthis has happened on several occasions
i recall this happening about twice
you could've seen this guy about but never taken notice, of him, and then when he popped up in a dream THEN you consciously recognise him.Does anyone have a dream where they're drowning, and ur struggling for breath and then u taker a deep breath but in the back of ur mind ur thinking "hold on, i'm underwater here, how did i just breathe?"

maddest ting 1 chick i dont even think i know gave birth, and when i came back into the hospital room the newborn child was all laughing tryna jump off of the bed looking like a toddlerand the parents were just like 'aah fix him on the bed proper plz put him on his back'these times im thinking can you not see that u have just given birth to a fully grown child wtf

had some waste dreami was banging some girl who was in my class at school. Her lips was dry.. when she took off her top she had no breast.... she was wearing some OFFKEY underwear, she didn't wanna bang in any position other than missionary and den when i was beating she sh*t herself.........im glad someone phoned my phone and woke me up coz that dream was distressing

Just woke up againWas a lucid ting stillTime ago I had a dream in which there was a dog like animal & when I tried to kick it away, it was rock solid, like kicking concrete. was a d'evil tingSo I tried to think of the animal again today, just thinking about it & my blood stopped moving. A little window come up like a PC and was like, Your bloods stopped moving. lolWoke up still

Just woke up againWas a lucid ting stillTime ago I had a dream in which there was a dog like animal & when I tried to kick it away, it was rock solid, like kicking concrete. was a d'evil tingSo I tried to think of the animal again today, just thinking about it & my blood stopped moving. A little window come up like a PC and was like, Your bloods stopped moving. lolWoke up still
ive had pretty much exactly the same dream. swear this hellhound has visited me like 5 times in my life sometimes its made of metal like if you imagine a pit bull built like the terminator. it usually ends up pinning me to the floor and im holding its jaws open to stop it tearing my throat out. always makes my blood run cold and my hair stand on end.

Does anyone have a dream where they're drowning, and ur struggling for breath and then u taker a deep breath but in the back of ur mind ur thinking "hold on, i'm underwater here, how did i just breathe?"
iIhad a very similar dream once, I was fishing on a boat, in a lake with some next guy, never seen him before. anyway, had a bag full of bricks on my shoulders for some reason, as i was standing up this guy pushes me over into the lake and i start sinking into the lake. He was also pushing me down with this long stick, so that i couldn't to get to the top and bricks were dragging me down deeper. I remember the feeling of the cold water and me drowning to this day, I can remember just sinking and it getting darker and darker. I woke up just as it sent completely dark. Did not feel right for that whole day, and still haven't forgotten it.

ive had pretty much exactly the same dream. swear this hellhound has visited me like 5 times in my life sometimes its made of metal like if you imagine a pit bull built like the terminator. it usually ends up pinning me to the floor and im holding its jaws open to stop it tearing my throat out. always makes my blood run cold and my hair stand on end.
apparently if you dream about dogs it means police,