Credit checks

Mr. Air Max 90

Apparently I have bad credit. I'm only 20, the bank woman said it's probably previous residents blacklisting my address. Apparently there's some online thing you can do where you pay 2 pounds and you get a list of your debts or whatever. If there is anything (which I doubt there will be) I wanna pay it off straight.Anyone know the website?

Guest Triple XXX

its called your credit reporttheres 3 agencies, Experian, Equifax and Call Creditmost use equifax and experian to search youhttp://www.experian.co.uk/http://www.equifax.co.uk/http://www.callcredit.co.uk/u can ask them to send you a report for £2 or u can sign up for instant reports u pay like £7 a month or sutin, bt with that u can see updates

mycreditreport.co.uk will sign you up free for 30daysu need your card details though, and you can see your report free and just cancel before 30dayshaving bad credit at 20 isnt bad. you have bare time to fix it. unlike tulse's mumif u see that you have no outstanding credit or late payments or nuffin then u write or phone themand sort it out so they fix the address defaults.

Guest Triple XXX

i found mycreditreport wasnt that goodi signed to it n it was reporting different sh*t to what the CRA's where sayin themselvesn it only updates once a month, which is fine i guess bt if someone uses ur details or sutin n opens a credit account in ur name u wnt know for a month

P.S. They will not give you your credit score. That is separate and you'll have to pay a little extra (think it's around a fiver) to get that included.They will give you your "Credit Report". Which basically shows what credit lines you have open, if you've missed any payments, how much unused credit you have, how much you're using, and how much you could get.

Guest Triple XXX

also if they cant verify ur identity straight away (like ur not on the elctoral register/they cant verify you from the credit accounts you have) ull have to wait for them to send out a verification code to you so that could take a while

Guest Malcolm Tucker
If you use a credit card (only Visa or Mastercard), it's instant.Then you can cancel the free trial straight away, or wait 30 days then cancel it.If you use a debit card, they post a code to you which you then use online. So you'll have to wait.
my debits a visa, will this be instant?/edit nope.... gotta wait

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Just got mine..... 873 @ 21bang bang
what sort of questions do they ask you when signing up to make sure that its you checking your own credit score?
just address and card number

• 4 weeks later...