Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dejan Savicevic

bussin off

28 posts in this topic

swear I need that feeling every day. I need to stop wanking though cah more time when I do it i'm in a rush so its some jackhammer ting and I feel tired. Why can't chicks ever wank you of proper? bun dat these days it's a shines or lash ting out here if a broad ever tried to tell me all shes giving me's rubs then she getting a smack in the mout still. Jah know.

loool, i lift weights so dont do that cos i need testosterone, but i see my girl every week or twice n get sum unless its that time.... every day u no, u mus b bare relaxed

oh appartly letting go once or twice a week stops u gettin prostate cancer, so good on yah

oh appartly letting go once or twice a week stops u gettin prostate cancer, so good on yah
heard that still.

are you thinkingthuglife?
must be! :D

Polo?

use to be at least once a weekthen i got a girlfriend and now its sumthin like once every two weekswe cuddle a lot though...does that count?

I am actually going to run a test and se how much I wank off a year.So far we are on day 6 and I have twice.Will keep monthly updates and then we can compare the variables and anaylise why certain times more than others.

use to be at least once a weekthen i got a girlfriend and now its sumthin like once every two weekswe cuddle a lot though...does that count?
loland cosignsad life

lol @ comparing wank timetables

That original post is joooooooooooookes! Repped

loool, i lift weights so dont do that cos i need testosterone, but i see my girl every week or twice n get sum unless its that time....
Do you drink? If so then this is nonsense.

loool, i lift weights so dont do that cos i need testosterone, but i see my girl every week or twice n get sum unless its that time....
Do you drink? If so then this is nonsense.
she has a mouf ya kno