Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doom

Dubai International Airport

31 posts in this topic

IMG_0040.JPGIMG_0052.JPGBusiness class lounge. 5 Restaurants, Spa, Hotel, conference facilities. Compromised the entire top deck of the terminal absolutely humongous IMG_0059.JPGIMG_0060.JPGIMG_0062.JPGIMG_0065.JPGTop deck wrapped around the wood is a hotel within the loungeIMG_0072.JPGmicrosoft surface

Dubai>>>

If you've ever been in the Virgin Upper Class lounge in heathrow this isn't THAT impressive.Considering emirates cabins on their A380 I would expect them to go much more over the top than above.

If you've ever been in the Virgin Upper Class lounge in heathrow this isn't THAT impressive.Considering emirates cabins on their A380 I would expect them to go much more over the top than above.
with the pool tables right? This is only the business class lounge, there is also a separate first class area. They havent used the space efficiently enough but the sheer size of it is incredible

surely if ur payin business class fares this would be what ud expect

Bare ppl must mis their flight playing CoD

f*ck payin for first class though

with the pool tables right? This is only the business class lounge, there is also a separate first class area. They havent used the space efficiently enough but the sheer size of it is incredible
Yeah they had it refurbed not too long ago. It's too nice.Yeah this looks massive. Also, xBox 360s = :Y:

dubai is the chavant garde of arabsreminds me fothose guys whjo spend their money on designer garms and flashy cars on llease but aint gt a yard 2 live in

dubai is the chavant garde of arabsreminds me fothose guys whjo spend their money on designer garms and flashy cars on llease but aint gt a yard 2 live in
This.Stunting on credit, in debt begging Abu Dhabi to bail them outThese hajis get no ratings from me.

Nice gaff.Might move in there on a Tom Hanks flex.

Weren't f*ckin like that when I went there, and we went 1st class back homeThe whole place was completely barren, nothing in there, it was massive thoughLooks nice, Dubai's a great place, I'd love to go againBig up the Al Qasr

This topic is hype.Most airports with good business/upper class lounges are just as good.Lock this.

lol at me only seeing vieux fort airport

This topic is hype.Most airports with good business/upper class lounges are just as good.Lock this.
Yes, sir! :/ :arrow:

dubai is bruk anyway. flashing money that will crash and explode in their face2010 is NOT gonna be their year.

These hajis get no ratings from me.
lolz pos

Chicken Big Mac at this airport >>>>>>>>_______________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The wine bar at this airport.

LMAO, the place that tried to build Las Vegas in an Islamic country. FOOLS.

LMAO, the place that tried to build Las Vegas in an Islamic country. FOOLS.
Joke's on you, you have cervical cancerIn all seriousness, they didn't at all try and create Las Vegas, they created a hub for the wealthy to relax in style and comfort, which is exactly what it is. They knew their oil resources were running low so they did something to sustain themselves in the long term. And they did a really good job IMO, it's a great place to be, no gambling anywhere, and permanent residents have to have a license to buy alcohol and when they do it's only a certain amount a month.

This guy loves me I swear.Emo fag.

This guy loves me I swear.Emo fag.
:/ :arrow:

The thing is that I stay clear of & ignore what this bitch says, even if he chats utter crap, but he NEEDS to quote me, it's like he's addicted.Rest yourself rude gurl you little sket.