Immigrating

Supernova

Has anybody actually done thisI was just having a little future plans moment, and thought about moving to the states So was wondering, has anybody actually done this. . . whats it being on your own somewhere totally foreignetc
I emigrated to Singapore in 07.I won't lie....Being an 'urban' British black breh is 'aarrrd'I've had to compromise a lot... Almost starting again from scratch.. To enjoy the experience, you have to kind of forget about what life is currently like, and immerse yourself in the new environment. I can't do that, and constantly make comparisons between life here and life back 'home'I miss a lot about England, thats why i'm always so excited and happy to go back and visit. Long term emigration is not for everybody, but i'd recommend it, short term at least, to EVERYONE!Somewhere like the states isnt that different to England culture wise, so I think the transition would probably be easier then Asia etc..