Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

Have you ever been approached by a woman and you realise she is only interested in you due to your race???Few months before I got with the mrs, I realised that I hated gurls who I could get due to this. I failed to see the point, as it may have boosted my ego but it didn't make my game improve, so I cut back a lot on drawing these type of bitches.I know a few gurls who are with dude due to their race & not to diss people, but the boys are f*ck*ng ugly, but the fact that they are of certain race makes them want to get with anyone from that race, be him ugly or not.Also, do you notice that these gurls will always have a few friends with a baby of at least 50% of the race that they like themselves and always want to hold and show off the child to people??? They always like to show pictures to everyone ESPECIALLY if they are related.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has happened to me still, it used to bother me when friends wud say 'i dont deal wiv black girls, they too renk etc etc....' i was still quite shocked when a girl turned round an said to me 'im done wiv black guys, black guys r waste' interracial relationships can be beautiful thing, being honest ive never actually had a white girlfriend, but if the relationship is just purely based on difference and curiousity or because youve developed some kind of negative feelings about ur own race then its doomed really.

if you are black/mixed race and this ain't happened to you then you are f*ck*ng ugly
:lol:Yeh no ones saying its bad to have a preference on a race you like but when you get them chicks who say " I only like black guys "Do not not want, i have yet to meet one of these girls who is not a cum bucket
I'm white. So, no.
Should some up this thread..I assume