Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

204 posts in this topic

Have you ever been approached by a woman and you realise she is only interested in you due to your race???Few months before I got with the mrs, I realised that I hated gurls who I could get due to this. I failed to see the point, as it may have boosted my ego but it didn't make my game improve, so I cut back a lot on drawing these type of bitches.I know a few gurls who are with dude due to their race & not to diss people, but the boys are f*ck*ng ugly, but the fact that they are of certain race makes them want to get with anyone from that race, be him ugly or not.Also, do you notice that these gurls will always have a few friends with a baby of at least 50% of the race that they like themselves and always want to hold and show off the child to people??? They always like to show pictures to everyone ESPECIALLY if they are related.

if you are black/mixed race and this ain't happened to you then you are f*ck*ng ugly

:lol:Yeh no ones saying its bad to have a preference on a race you like but when you get them chicks who say " I only like black guys "Do not not want, i have yet to meet one of these girls who is not a cum bucket

if you are black/mixed race and this ain't happened to you then you are f*ck*ng ugly
/thread

i know brown chicks who wouldnt sh*t on a brolther, only europeans appeal to themthey want beige babies tooo

Have you ever been for a sh*t?What kinda of topic is this

I'm white. So, no.
ure not doing it ryt then brotherblack girls are feeling us light-skin brothas in '010trust

i've been patiently waiting for this to happen

I'm white. So, no.
ure not doing it ryt then brotherblack girls are feeling us light-skin brothas in '010trust
light skin and white is 2 different things.

Yeah.. Seen a couple of girls that have gone with me, not only for my race but put it this way, if I was another race they wouldn't have gone with me.

this has happened to me still, it used to bother me when friends wud say 'i dont deal wiv black girls, they too renk etc etc....' i was still quite shocked when a girl turned round an said to me 'im done wiv black guys, black guys r waste' interracial relationships can be beautiful thing, being honest ive never actually had a white girlfriend, but if the relationship is just purely based on difference and curiousity or because youve developed some kind of negative feelings about ur own race then its doomed really.

Justin when the f*ck are you going to crawl out of 2005? Like seriously, how can your life have made this less progression where you're still making exactly the same topics you did back then.f*ck*ng GROW UP.

Get me. The girls that are like this are only good for a few things TBH

yeh first fort she was cool then i noticed that all her male m8s mostly consisted of chinks includin exsco-sign theNickChumBucket.jpgbit

/thread

Real talk used to bother me abit, but to be honest aint like they're gonna be wife, and if they're good looking they can be of use.i fully take advantage of this now

/thread

/thread

no but some have liked me due to my face

:lol:Yeh no ones saying its bad to have a preference on a race you like but when you get them chicks who say " I only like black guys "Do not not want, i have yet to meet one of these girls who is not a cum bucket
I'm white. So, no.
Should some up this thread..I assume

no but some have liked me due to my face
pos and cosign for me being in the same boat brudda.