Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think people should choose their partner based on their ethnicity, just on whether they are compatible. i havent got a preference, if i like someone i like them depending on their personality not the colour of their skin. i know a few girls who only date black guys and they get used repeatedly, not cussing black men, its just that those sort of girls arent wifey material, its just a bit of white p*ssy for a few weeks and then move onto the next. i dont see anything wrong with interracial dating at all, but i think its a shame these days how many people are shunning their own race aswell

i normally get the oppositethe girls that wouldnt go for a mixed race guy but make me an exceptionbut in answer to the topic, race is normally a factor, even if they say they go for all races

my mixrace bredrin said to me one time shes done with black boys, some sh*t like they ain no husband material this that an the otherhad talk to herthat sh*t pisses me off, dnt get black girls that dont like black men, ridiculous
errrrm maybe its cos white men have bigger penisesFFS i thought this was common knowledgeonce u go white u aint shitting right

I have f*cked a few white girls who have only been wi white man and say they wont f*ck black man beforeblack girls are on it if i was white i know they wouldnt be on it, infact ethnic girls as a whole are on it and i dont think i could gett such a wide spectrum had i been born of 1 racebut im already looking for a black woman because i dont want my kids looking jade goodie colour and i want them to be able to sing nigga in rap songs without feeling a way

I have f*cked a few white girls who have only been wi white man and say they wont f*ck black man beforeblack girls are on it if i was white i know they wouldnt be on it, infact ethnic girls as a whole are on it and i dont think i could gett such a wide spectrum had i been born of 1 racebut im already looking for a black woman because i dont want my kids looking jade goodie colour and i want them to be able to sing nigga in rap songs without feeling a way
:D:D:D 'NEGGGGAH'

hahahahahhaa