Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

Chicks been racially selecting partners since Ancient Egypt, I aint got a problem with personal preference if you've dipped your fingers in every race available to you. But if you like them uptight black bitches that want a spanish or latino only then FAIL, if you white and you only f*cks with Blacks then FAIL....you get my drift. But get this, in 1999 I saw my first every Arabian chick and thought wow I'd love to settle with a chick like that, went out with many races and in 2005 I met my current girl who's an Arab.....aint that some sh*t.lol If I told her that little piece there i bet she'd be gassed up major

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have f*cked a few white girls who have only been wi white man and say they wont f*ck black man beforeblack girls are on it if i was white i know they wouldnt be on it, infact ethnic girls as a whole are on it and i dont think i could gett such a wide spectrum had i been born of 1 racebut im already looking for a black woman because i dont want my kids looking jade goodie colour and i want them to be able to sing nigga in rap songs without feeling a way
:D:D:D
ah sh*t thats jokes :D

Guest Triple XXX

yea i kno 2 mixed chicks who dnt even like hangin around with black peopleword around school was one of them called us animals or sutinbt tbh that was Essex so im nt suprisedthey wer air anyway black heads aint losin anythin by bein eliminated