Has a gurl liked you due to your race???

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you're 21 but you look 47. Case done on that matter.My comments regarding Black males/females & Non-Black males/females is very much valid. Not absolute. It's all good highlighting exceptions to the rule, but you're GASSED if you think Non-Black females across the COUNTRY are all wog-sockets & Non-Black males are checking for Black women on the same levels as Non-Black women. Now, how you got Uncle Tom out of that, bemuses me, but then again, you are an articulate moron so it's now surprise you believe the sh*t you spew...Now, just because a guy like Frank Furta doesn't appreciate a thick Black woman, does that make her beauty any less valid? No, of course not. Because his taste or anyone who shares a similar one, shouldn't influence mine or anybody else's. It also shouldn't make a Black woman feel any less of herself, but unfortunately, in many cases it does. Then defence mechanisms kick in & the ol', ''They can't handle a Black woman like me'' line gets used. Which is bullshit.And yes, too many Black males are gassed when it comes to this inter-racial ting. Allow being a fetish. If she doesn't WANT to present you to her family, then boy...
the redwhat are u talking about? where did i say anything like that? what rule? if white guys were on black girls, black girls would be mad on it, sounds like a rule to u now?do U even knw what yur talking aboutwhat i'm saying = implying that the only reason y u dn't see more black women with white men, is becuz white men "dn't want", is a stupid sweeping statement based on a lot of generally baseless assumptions. Tbh only a certain type of person over simplyfies complex social interactions like that yet I'm the idiot...okaythe bluewhat happened to not needing to insult people to get yur point across, notic i didn't call even really call u a single name up untill this pointdisclaimer:- the following insults have nothing to do with my argument but are for the sole benefit of my amusmenthow many girls u slept with.. 2..1 didn't u lose yur v like last year at the age of 20 or 19 and yur trying to tell me about women?how many relationships (long term short term whatever) have u actually had? 1...0but i bet u got female friends in abundance though aint ya "sugar kane" (can't believe u grown and u like it when other men call u that)u dn't knw sh*t and yur too stupid to accurately analyse complex human behaviour and interactions sum corny pink wearing mufaf*ck trying to tell me sum sh*t

Ok, you're 21 but you look 47. Case done on that matter.My comments regarding Black males/females & Non-Black males/females is very much valid. Not absolute. It's all good highlighting exceptions to the rule, but you're GASSED if you think Non-Black females across the COUNTRY are all wog-sockets & Non-Black males are checking for Black women on the same levels as Non-Black women. Now, how you got Uncle Tom out of that, bemuses me, but then again, you are an articulate moron so it's now surprise you believe the sh*t you spew...Now, just because a guy like Frank Furta doesn't appreciate a thick Black woman, does that make her beauty any less valid? No, of course not. Because his taste or anyone who shares a similar one, shouldn't influence mine or anybody else's. It also shouldn't make a Black woman feel any less of herself, but unfortunately, in many cases it does. Then defence mechanisms kick in & the ol', ''They can't handle a Black woman like me'' line gets used. Which is bullshit.And yes, too many Black males are gassed when it comes to this inter-racial ting. Allow being a fetish. If she doesn't WANT to present you to her family, then boy...
the redwhat are u talking about? where did i say anything like that? what rule? if white guys were on black girls, black girls would be mad on it, sounds like a rule to u now?do U even knw what yur talking aboutwhat i'm saying = implying that the only reason y u dn't see more black women with white men, is becuz white men "dn't want", is a stupid sweeping statement based on a lot of generally baseless assumptions. Tbh only a certain type of person over simplyfies complex social interactions like that yet I'm the idiot...okaythe bluewhat happened to not needing to insult people to get yur point across, notic i didn't call even really call u a single name up untill this pointdisclaimer:- the following insults have nothing to do with my argument but are for the sole benefit of my amusmenthow many girls u slept with.. 2..1 didn't u lose yur v like last year at the age of 20 or 19 and yur trying to tell me about women?how many relationships (long term short term whatever) have u actually had? 1...0but i bet u got female friends in abundance though aint ya "sugar kane" (can't believe u grown and u like it when other men call u that) u dn't knw sh*t and yur too stupid to accurately analyse complex human behaviour and interactions sum corny pink wearing mufaf*ck trying to tell me sum sh*t
:D

the redwhat are u talking about? where did i say anything like that? what rule? if white guys were on black girls, black girls would be mad on it, sounds like a rule to u now?do U even knw what yur talking aboutwhat i'm saying = implying that the only reason y u dn't see more black women with white men, is becuz white men "dn't want", is a stupid sweeping statement based on a lot of generally baseless assumptions. Tbh only a certain type of person over simplyfies complex social interactions like that yet I'm the idiot...okaythe bluewhat happened to not needing to insult people to get yur point across, notic i didn't call even really call u a single name up untill this pointdisclaimer:- the following insults have nothing to do with my argument but are for the sole benefit of my amusmenthow many girls u slept with.. 2..1 didn't u lose yur v like last year at the age of 20 or 19 and yur trying to tell me about women?how many relationships (long term short term whatever) have u actually had? 1...0but i bet u got female friends in abundance though aint ya "sugar kane" (can't believe u grown and u like it when other men call u that) u dn't knw sh*t and yur too stupid to accurately analyse complex human behaviour and interactions sum corny pink wearing mufaf*ck trying to tell me sum sh*t

Don't think anyone can comment on the hostility you receive from being in a mixed-race relationship until you've been in one tbh.the 'get over yourselves' comment is out of order.
what about the " what's she doing with HIM "?

Dunno what you man are laughing at tbh. Wasn't funny. The virginity sh*t was childish as well.Can't be arsed to go back and see what they're arguing about. Did one of them say that the only reason black girls ain't f*ck*ng more white guys is coz white guys ain't on it? Whichever one said that is foolish.
when i dn't knw wat i'm talkin about or whats goin on, i reframe from commenting it seems like common sense to me, but i dn't knw/the virginity sh*t wasn't childish it was true, u can't have only stopped being a virgin a year or two ago, had sex with like 2 girls been in like 1 relationship and still try and make out like u knw women like the back of yur hand (nt even just talking about this topic)guys fakebut then again yur also kind of a mug as well so boi

Dunno what you man are laughing at tbh. Wasn't funny. The virginity sh*t was childish as well.Can't be arsed to go back and see what they're arguing about. Did one of them say that the only reason black girls ain't f*ck*ng more white guys is coz white guys ain't on it? Whichever one said that is foolish.
it was mike kane.
Thought as much... Knew he couldn't be fighting on the side of black men.

Don't think anyone can comment on the hostility you receive from being in a mixed-race relationship until you've been in one tbh.the 'get over yourselves' comment is out of order.
what about the " what's she doing with HIM "?
or even the 'what's he doing with HER' comments?the things people come out with for no reason at all is beyond me. I've heard it all, trust me

when i dn't knw wat i'm talkin about or whats goin on, i reframe from commenting it seems like common sense to me, but i dn't knw/the virginity sh*t wasn't childish it was true, u can't have only stopped being a virgin a year or two ago, had sex with like 2 girls been in like 1 relationship and still try and make out like u knw women like the back of yur hand (nt even just talking about this topic)guys fakebut then again yur also kind of a mug as well so boi
Lol, not getting involved in this, but you can't post sh*t and expect people to accept it objectively. It's all opinions at the end of the day, don't go on like your opinion is the RIGHT opinion. It's retarded.

when i dn't knw wat i'm talkin about or whats goin on, i reframe from commenting
it's refrain bruvnot sending, just noticed you did that a couple timesunless i'm missing a jokec/s "white guys aren't with black girls cos they don't find them attractrive" being gas

when i dn't knw wat i'm talkin about or whats goin on, i reframe from commenting
it's refrain bruvnot sending, just noticed you did that a couple timesunless i'm missing a jokec/s "white guys aren't with black girls cos they don't find them attractrive" being gas
its a bad habit i pronounce it reframe as well and my cuz is always correcting me, i type it the way i say it and only remember to spell it right when i'm thinking about it or writing an essayy wuld i think yur sending?

its a bad habit i pronounce it reframe as well and my cuz is always correcting me, i type it the way i say it and only remember to spell it right when i'm thinking about it or writing an essayy wuld i think yur sending?
just cos ppl can be very touchy over nothing on this websiteand cos pointing out people's spelling is a bit neeky

just cos ppl can be very touchy over nothing on this websiteand cos pointing out people's spelling is a bit neeky
i seetell me, are u one of those people that find repeated improper pronunciation/grammar highly irritating