Wootton Basset March

Mr. Gayle

Knew this would stir up emotions lol

Tom Winch is f*cked off about the islam march going through wootton bassett,if you dnt like it its quite simple,f*ck off back.u wouldnt get these rights in ya own country so dnt beg for them here.how bout we go an build a 1000 churches of england in your country an see how u f*ckers react?i rest my case.now shut up winjing or f*ck off
Darren GayleIts got nothing to do with being in this country. They could easily say the same about the english and american being in their country bombing up the place. The march was to show many INNOCENT people are being killed over there
Tom Winchtell ya what go an join the f*ckin march,i didnt ask for a history lesson,its do gooders like u that r the reason this country dont stick up for its self,u got nothing to say that dont defend this country then dont comment.we have to send soldiers in.if we never had our soldiers we would be dead its that simple,wake the f*ck up.they join to be a ... See Moresolider for a reason,an thats to do what ever their country tell them to do an defend it.my heart gors out to their familys but this is real not a f*ck*ng fairytale
Simon StreetThem cunts can march anywhere in this country ,why choose there ,il tell you why ,coz our goverment are a bunch of wankers who will just let the foreign f*cks rub our noses in it
*****************************************Wont even bother reply, cos its long getting embroliedWhat you lot think about it anyway, *awaits afhgans response*

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I disagree with this march. It is totally wrong and displays a lot of radicalism from people who claim to be true followers of Islam.I know many Muslims against this and I am against this march too!Show some f*ck*ng respect!
But you can understand why they are doing it though ?

Guest luckstar

its a fre f*ck*ng country i f they want 2 march there then why can't theyits patheticye anjem is a bit crazy but i respect his grind... him and abu izzadeen have a 'dont giv a f*ck' attitutude whihc has to be laudedend fo the day im sick of this 'our boys' glorification of the armed forcesthey are paid to kill and die.. pieces of meat.. grunts.. get given orders and carry them outits embarrasin we bestow this massive honour on them when they r usualy scum who fllopped in school and who want 2 'shoot some fookin paki coonts'i cant stand these chav whites on facebook with their anger for islam .. they don;t want to understand why muslims may be angry... its jus blind support for the army and its mission.. they dnt understand that by honourin the soldiers in such grand ways such as in wooton basset, to muslims in the middle east and pak or afghanistan it looks like they are showin support to the warguys like frank furta /jas11192 etc are the type of ignorant crackas im talkin about...

Sorry but I disagree with this march. It is totally wrong and displays a lot of radicalism from people who claim to be true followers of Islam.I know many Muslims against this and I am against this march too!Show some f*ck*ng respect!
But you can understand why they are doing it though ?
They are there because they have no respect for the dead and those that gave up their lives in the name of democracy and human rights. These cunts ned to go march outside Parliament like everyone else has to when they wanna protest! How f*ck*ng rude. That's like marching into a mosque with a crucafix and telling them they have to leave Israel! It's just wrong! Government makes decisions and the soldiers are nothing but pawns used to carry out the government's work, so, these cunts ned to show some respect for the dead and go protest outside the offices of the decision makers. Radical extreme cunts.

WOZERs

Tom Winchyou do no the same people we are housing an giving benifits to are using our resources to learn how to fly planes an plan terror attacks against us english,didnt u read the newspaper last week.the bloke who got caught on the plane turn around an said theres plenty more of me over here ready to do this.its a f*ckin joke so dont f*ckin stand ther an look at things from their point of veiw when them wankers are doing things like that.your stating to sound like one of em
This is why I cant even have a discussion, I always look at things from both sides. Then I get accussed of sounding like one of them lollol @ the amount of ppl saying "I agree Tom"

see what i mean about the ignorantsu go ur cause no favourshw the f*ck is it the same as walkin through a mosque?
I hope you are not claiming my post to be ignorant because you would have no way of justifying it.You know what it has in common? it is damn right rude, damn right disrespectful and damn right offensive to the individual!I am currently studying conflict so I know what I am talking bout here. Consideration of the meaning behind things needs to be stressed here and taken on board. This place has a meaning to a lot of people. To the soldiers families and the British people. We have respect for our forces, not because they kill people, but because they aim to bring peace. Sometimes conflict is necessary to overse this and not all conflict derives from our side. Conflict is something that emerges when two people want seperate things and both demand conformity. Now, if no compromise can be made, then conflict will go to the next level. To cut a long story short here and get to the point I am trying to make, sure, marching through Wootton Basset might not mean much to a lot of Muslims, but that's because they don't have a same connection to the meaning of that area. Walking into a mosque would just be yet another inconsiderate act to offend what that meaning means to someone else. If they wanted a peaceful protest, they would have gone to Parliament. They seek conflict, they want it because they want the British to react and look like they are in the wrong here. There is no compromise on their behalf to show respect to the British people.

I can see both sides of the debate.If the UK decided that Nigeria was a "terror hideout" and decided to send troops - best believe I'll be the first person in Wotten Basset wearing a Nigerian coloured Nike tracksuit to welcome home dead soldiers that my countrymen killed.HOWEVER, it's not my country/region being attacked so I can look at the situation with a clearer head. I have never understood why the goverment always pussyfoot around these kind of issues. f*ck "free speech", cancel the march and let this bredder know that if he wants to march in Wotton Basset, he aint getting no police protection. It's all about common sense, not human rights.(LOL @ Thun coming in this topic and trying to say something about "free speech" yet he's on a message board with moderaters that delete posts and ban people who annoy them, he's such a freedom fighter)

I can see both sides of the debate.If the UK decided that Nigeria was a "terror hideout" and decided to send troops - best believe I'll be the first person in Wotten Basset wearing a Nigerian coloured Nike tracksuit to welcome home dead soldiers that my countrymen killed.HOWEVER, it's not my country/region being attacked so I can look at the situation with a clearer head. I have never understood why the goverment always pussyfoot around these kind of issues. f*ck "free speech", cancel the march and let this bredder know that if he wants to march in Wotton Basset, he aint getting no police protection. It's all about common sense, not human rights.(LOL @ Thun coming in this topic and trying to say something about "free speech" yet he's on a message board with moderaters that delete posts and ban people who annoy them, he's such a freedom fighter)
I agree with freedom of speech, but I don't think freedom of speech should give someone the thought or incentive to think that because they have this right, that they can go and tell someone to f*ck their mother.If that makes sense?It has to be constructive and formal.

Guest Triple XXX
see what i mean about the ignorantsu go ur cause no favourshw the f*ck is it the same as walkin through a mosque?
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
yea whatever

:rofl:

there was no need for a proper reply when all u type is fraff
How can you call someone ignorant when you are displaying ignorance right now by disreguarding the debate without any real meaning but by throwing an irrelevant loose term to squash the debate? This just shows you don't know what you are talking about and have no come back. What's next? you gonna ban my account? Just stop acting like a child and debate like an adult. We can all be wrong at times. I am not always right. But at least I can justify and give reason as to why I disagree with what you say!