Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dejan Savicevic

fuckin electric

25 posts in this topic

yo how can man put £20 on electrics on saturday evening and have 7.37 left? some joke ting jah know. I don't even do sh*t apart from watch tele, dvd and have heating on a bit. swear this is some new world order sh*t where you pay whatever it costs. £20 a week for electrics takes the piss. f*ck dis swear i feel to move to africa certain times.

you pay for electric loooooooooolu utter tramp,montly bill ftw, shov eur meter key upr ur arse mate, tram

you pay for electric loooooooooolu utter tramp,montly bill ftw, shov eur meter key upr ur arse mate, tram
look here u batty wash. Its greasy in the ends so my landlord makes u pay by meter coz the people who lived here b4 must have debts. I'm paying to talk to you now so you owe me 2p you f*ckin ape. suck out.

at the end of this convo, ulls s till be payin by the meterfail

at the end of this convo, ulls s till be payin by the meterfail
end of the convo your mum will have had more stds than hot dinners and you will smell like mouldy cheese. dikhead dun yr hyping. u probs live at yr mums yard and have to out in the morning to buy her newspaper. what u know about real life.

thinkingthuglife>>>

what so how much you manz paying per month? coz i feel violated still. Tulse your mum has no heart so i call her tin man. Kick the sh*t out of her.

what so how much you manz paying per month? coz i feel violated still. Tulse your mum has no heart so i call her tin man. Kick the sh*t out of her.
:lol: :lol:

:Y:

i would like to know how much people paying ?

lmao.tinkered meter>>>>>>monthly bill

i pay for electric (electric key). the previous people ran up a bill of, i think it woz £800... it had to be us that had to have the key FFS...however... we far from live in a council house/area...

yh about £40-55 a month for electric still...

i pay about 15-20 a month.
you in a one bedroom flat?3bedroom house.

lol yes ease you have a bigger crib.i do have bare demanding electronics tho, i pay so little cos im clever.

lol yes ease you have a bigger crib.i do have bare demanding electronics tho, i pay so little cos im clever.
Argh i didn't mean it like that.

ive been paying quarterly bills since i moved in here, but last month i got a letter saying they have been sending me estimated bills as they couldnt access my electric box, (yet they managed to access it days before they sent this letter, btw the electric box isnt inside my flat so they dont even need me to be in to check it) and for this reason ive been billed for the rest which is about 300, no way im going to be able to pay that off in any acceptable amount of time so im being forced to have a key meter, which sucks but then at least i know where i stand with it and there wont be any more shock bills