Contract renewal advice

Bacardi_Up

Right have an iphone and little over a month away from renewal with o2.My question is:For my upgrade I want a BB Bold 9700 (which o2 is due to be releasing on their network by the time renewal comes around).How likely is it that they will reduce the cost of my contract and give me the phone free if I sign a new 18 month contract. I pay £45 + Insurance + o2 to o2 calling bolt on.All in all my bills are consistently above £60 per month of late.I want the current calling plan + o2 to o2 with unlimited internet and BIS for less that £45 (preferably around the £30 per month mark).How likely is this, I am normally good at negotiating but what can one say to negotiate a new contract along the kind of price I am after.

Whats stopping you from moving networks and getting a better deal?I'm pretty sure T-Mobile are doing the Bold 9700 for 30 - 35 a month, handset is free of charge
depends how many minutes.and all.I need over a thousand with off-peak calling or o2 to o2 calling with net and email. T-mobile aint doing all that for £30.

Whats stopping you from moving networks and getting a better deal?I'm pretty sure T-Mobile are doing the Bold 9700 for 30 - 35 a month, handset is free of charge
depends how many minutes.and all.I need over a thousand with off-peak calling or o2 to o2 calling with net and email. T-mobile aint doing all that for £30.
Fair pointI know Orange do this loyalty thing, if you stay with them and upgrade they give you a reduced contract price or something, maybe you can use that in your negotiations

Fair pointI know Orange do this loyalty thing, if you stay with them and upgrade they give you a reduced contract price or something, maybe you can use that in your negotiations
if they don't do me that kind of deal then my arse will be going to vodafone. Stop the clock is the one for me because my phone calls always last time. O2 to o2 calling because my bills were coming high so I gave my girl an o2 phone and sim and told her I would call her on that. Saves me bucks!But come renewal time I don't wanna be dealing the 50 + a month because if so I will be gone!