Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PacMan

Some motivation

13 posts in this topic

Skinny to mass:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=728136Fat to fit:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108359701Physically challenged but still getting wedgehttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=523356Feel free to post yours

nuff ratings 2 the amputeehe went inand the fat guy deserves major props 4 that aswell, looks like a different person, he must have been training 4 a good 4 years cos he looks like a different person]good thread

Fat to fit looks like a new person, classic v shape

Need more fat to fit plsssssZafe

been through that thread on bb.comThing is a lot of the skinny guys actually were in alright shape before they got...bigger.

C/S Cipher.There's an obsession with getting too big on there imo.I'd rather be bigger than average, and lean.As opposed to bulging out my clothes to the point it's obvious I'm working out.

C/S Cipher.There's an obsession with getting too big on there imo.I'd rather be bigger than average, and lean.As opposed to bulging out my clothes to the point it's obvious I'm working out.
fully c/s

fully c/s
exactlynot about looking like some guy who spends his life in the gym

fully c/s
exactlynot about looking like some guy who spends his life in the gym
its a bb.com forum, obviously people want to get big you dumbass.this thread was started to motivate gym heads, not talk about people getting too big.
get off my d*ckswear you comment on all my posts in this room and the fight room

don't even know what you're talking abouti just live my life tbhother ppl's commitment to gym aint really an emotional issue for me

"We call that the chin up clap...come see me"

sadkdlsaklsdasdasa
d\s'a;sd'a
sa,sasla
sasa
dsa
a
s

Harry's getting me gassed. Wanna be able to do this before 2012 is out

i just live my life

i appreciate this attitude , but i think few can reallly do this ! 8-)

g.gif