Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliechalk

Question

21 posts in this topic

Is it better to give up time / wait for something which could be potentially long lasting and proper than get what is immediately available and not necessarily what you think you want, but could be good if you gave it a chance?

U already know the answer to this emma, u sound a little lonely but dont settle for less

i luv it when you call me big poppa

i luv it when you call me big poppa
Lmao don't make me laugh I'm not in a laughing mood.

U already know the answer to this emma, u sound a little lonely but dont settle for less
Thanks

they called me El Papi Le Grande

Lol bless him. You know that scenario is a joke though right? (Please know this)

i know...fully washed doeshh...go to bed then..sweet dreams, or a beautiful nightmarepmsl....so wasted

Don't wana go to bed. Gonna stay up and dwell in my own self pity. Sounds fun ay.

oh is this jme's chick emma from liverpool?, alize?Go to the long lasting.

Settling for something because it's easier<<<<<

never settle its always a mistakesettlin is one of the major factors contributing to female mental instability in later lifetrust

never settle its always a mistakesettlin is one of the major factors contributing to female mental instability in later lifetrust
C/SLive life with no regrets

tbh..not that i haven't thought about it though

c/s

emma i already told you this aint america we can do this ting @ 17 its nuttin

You are mad confused, much like many women so you aint unique there. 99 times out of a 100 you will ditch the guy who is IDEAL for you and go for the EXCITING guy who manipulates the sh*t out of you and deceptively portrays a good image. What happened to women over the years, you had an in built detector that detected men who are full of sh*t but you somehow managed to override that. Chicks Stay Failing...............................................................................................Good luck in your search

You are mad confused, much like many women so you aint unique there. 99 times out of a 100 you will ditch the guy who is IDEAL for you and go for the EXCITING guy who manipulates the sh*t out of you and deceptively portrays a good image. What happened to women over the years, you had an in built detector that detected men who are full of sh*t but you somehow managed to override that. Chicks Stay Failing...............................................................................................Good luck in your search
But the guy who is ideal for me is the one who isn't immediately available, and the one who is the "exciting one" is the one who is immediately available.

no matter how cheap it is, its not a bargain if u dont need it