Racism on this site.

Sinister

Now we all know this site tolerates alot when it comes to race talk and discussion.But some of the posts are getting out of hand.People freely just making all kinds of bareface racist slurs.I know for a fact most of the posters wouldn't even chat that talk in real life.Race and religion should be discussed freely but any bareface racism and the whole topic/you will be locked off.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we all know this site tolerates alot when it comes to race talk and discussion.But some of the posts are getting out of hand.People freely just making all kinds of bareface racist slurs.I know for a fact most of the posters wouldn't even chat that talk in real life.Race and religion should be discussed freely but any bareface racism and the whole topic/you will be locked off.
I totally agree and it is not one sided either. I have seen racial slurs towards Whites, Blacks, and Asians on these forums. However, usually it is accepted to have racial slurs towards Asians and whites but if anything is said towards black people, straight banage. It needs to be fair and not just one rule for some and another for the others. I think by having a diverse range of Admin/Mod would actually help solve this problem. Also, people should not be banned without at least being spoken to and warned in advance. I think there does need to be some ground rules put in place and totally C/S the topic starter.

this always comes up and nothing ever changes. Its just part and parcel of the site.more power to you if you can make it happen though
This will never change because of the style of leadership on these forums.If these forums were democratically operated, we would have the best mods on here rather than being placed as a mod because you are pals with admin and then friends get certain leeway to say what they want etc.

this always comes up and nothing ever changes. Its just part and parcel of the site.more power to you if you can make it happen though
This will never change because of the style of leadership on these forums.If these forums were democratically operated, we would have the best mods on here rather than being placed as a mod because you are pals with admin and then friends get certain leeway to say what they want etc.
those of us who are adults should just be adultscome on, do u really care who runs the forum, long as they dnt f*ck it up, we dnt need to vote, we dnt need a democracyforums moderation is workin fine imo

allow this group im in, i wanted 2 pos ashman nd i cudnt even do thatbeg u gimmie that right bak, i dnt care about the group
lmao just clocked the group
Aggressiveness on this site.Aggression/Anger/Racism
In the cases where its been directed at you, you must understand that you don't help yourself in most of the situations.

allow this group im in, i wanted 2 pos ashman nd i cudnt even do thatbeg u gimmie that right bak, i dnt care about the group
In the cases where its been directed at you, you must understand that you don't help yourself in most of the situations.
People have to be held souly accountable for there outbursts, actions and what comes from there mouth. You can not blame others for your reaction.The people who see a post from me and instantly start screwing like a bitch and get personal towards me in an aggressive way says much more about them than it does about me, Tell me i take this place to seriously LOL i think some people need to learn to Breathe too.

those of us who are adults should just be adultscome on, do u really care who runs the forum, long as they dnt f*ck it up, we dnt need to vote, we dnt need a democracyforums moderation is workin fine imo
That's alright for you to say, you have never wrongly been banned have you?

People have to be held souly accountable for there outbursts, actions and what comes from there mouth. You can not blame others for your reaction.The people who see a post from me and instantly start screwing like a bitch and get personal towards me in an aggressive way says much more about them than it does about me, Tell me i take this place to seriously LOL i think some people need to learn to Breathe too.
brick-wall.jpg"hey brick wall, whats good today "

brick-wall.jpg"hey brick wall, whats good today "
Arghhh.

That's alright for you to say, you have never wrongly been banned have you?
But if you get banned why would you look to rejoin?Never been banned from a forum, But if i was to be banned on here i wouldn't re-register, Its only a forum.

When i said north I was referring to North London still, u should know this by now
Well you said unless country - and that is where i was in central belt Scotland, and it was better conditions than here.Ohh the sun only shines in London yeh? LOL Ignorance, Sun shinning up Scotland.I dunno what area in London you are, Its bright but the sun aint shinning in the area of SW im in,lol@ compairing inverness to London Like Inverness is almost as North as you can be
Like here, you know VIP is a London based forum. Most (infact more than most) people here are from London so if somone says something and the refer North, West you know their referring to London. Even if you didn't genuinely know there was just no need to fly off like this. Things like this is what I mean when I said you don't help yourself. If im in Brum with somone whos visiting from Manchester and I start talking about something thats going on in town, that obviously means Birmingham town unless stated other.simples