Racism on this site.

Sinister

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i said north I was referring to North London still, u should know this by now
Well you said unless country - and that is where i was in central belt Scotland, and it was better conditions than here.Ohh the sun only shines in London yeh? LOL Ignorance, Sun shinning up Scotland.I dunno what area in London you are, Its bright but the sun aint shinning in the area of SW im in,lol@ compairing inverness to London Like Inverness is almost as North as you can be
Like here, you know VIP is a London based forum. Most (infact more than most) people here are from London so if somone says something and the refer North, West you know their referring to London. Even if you didn't genuinely know there was just no need to fly off like this. Things like this is what I mean when I said you don't help yourself. If im in Brum with somone whos visiting from Manchester and I start talking about something thats going on in town, that obviously means Birmingham town unless stated other.simples
I didnt fly of the wall I merely commented.But as i said, Im in London skys bright but its not what i call shinning.Cool, Im not the only one on this forum with opinions though.

When i said north I was referring to North London still, u should know this by now
Well you said unless country - and that is where i was in central belt Scotland, and it was better conditions than here.Ohh the sun only shines in London yeh? LOL Ignorance, Sun shinning up Scotland.I dunno what area in London you are, Its bright but the sun aint shinning in the area of SW im in,lol@ compairing inverness to London Like Inverness is almost as North as you can be
Like here, you know VIP is a London based forum. Most (infact more than most) people here are from London so if somone says something and the refer North, West you know their referring to London. Even if you didn't genuinely know there was just no need to fly off like this. Things like this is what I mean when I said you don't help yourself. If im in Brum with somone whos visiting from Manchester and I start talking about something thats going on in town, that obviously means Birmingham town unless stated other.simples
I didnt fly of the wall I merely commented.But as i said, Im in London skys bright but its not what i call shinning.
You didn't fly off, but the way you replied had a whole arrogance taste to it. Which is what people pick up on

I didnt fly of the wall I merely commented.But as i said, Im in London skys bright but its not what i call shinning.
You didn't fly off, but the way you replied had a whole arrogance taste to it. Which is what people pick up on
Alot of people write things that can be taken in different ways, like everybody already knows tone can not be read. But aggression can Swearing and name calling is getting personal.

allow this group im in, i wanted 2 pos ashman nd i cudnt even do thatbeg u gimmie that right bak, i dnt care about the group
lmao just clocked the group
Aggressiveness on this site.Aggression/Anger/Racism
In the cases where its been directed at you, you must understand that you don't help yourself in most of the situations.
People have to be held souly accountable for there outbursts, actions and what comes from there mouth. You can not blame others for your reaction.The people who see a post from me and instantly start screwing like a bitch and get personal towards me in an aggressive way says much more about them than it does about me, Tell me i take this place to seriously LOL i think some people need to learn to Breathe too.
brick-wall.jpg"hey brick wall, whats good today "
:lol: :lol: :lol:

these moderators have been slipping recentlyi remember being put in e-jail for putting that Indian thriller video on here because it was deemed as racist..I ain't even gonna lie the mods are sh*t.. but then again moddin ain't probably one of their highest priorities..admin's should make the ones who are always on here and ain't got a personal life mods.. i.e. esquilax, smaddy ect

these moderators have been slipping recentlyi remember being put in e-jail for putting that Indian thriller video on here because it was deemed as racist..I ain't even gonna lie the mods are sh*t.. but then again moddin ain't probably one of their highest priorities..admin's should make the ones who are always on here and ain't got a personal life mods.. i.e. esquilax, smaddy ect
oi f*ck off

oi f*ck off
you love me really..

lol @ thinking you went 'jail' 'cause that was racist. Ice made a topic and you tried to derail it with that video :lol: