Racism on this site.

Sinister

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
if u think it then say it.. Imo we should have an IP DATABASE where we can all access eachothers IP's and make the ting ring if the situation calls for it or there have been some reckless remarks
This would make things very interesting.It'd be like the time some kid tracked down Immortal Technique after e-beef on some forum, and headbutted him outside a record shop.Full story:http://themartorialist.blogspot.com/2009/12/whats-beef.html

if u think it then say it.. Imo we should have an IP DATABASE where we can all access eachothers IP's and make the ting ring if the situation calls for it or there have been some reckless remarks
This would make things very interesting.It'd be like the time some kid tracked down Immortal Technique after e-beef on some forum, and headbutted him outside a record shop.Full story:http://themartorialist.blogspot.com/2009/12/whats-beef.html
LMFAOThat guy is seriously messed up. Was actually creasing at how f*cked up he is.

tbh i'm fully dwn with allowing people to say whatever they want to sayi dn't see the point in banning racial slurs but allowing homophobic and misogynistic slurs to carry onand if u put a stop to all that, might as well go after all the rape and pedo jokes tooallow being an over sensitive baby

allow no racism on this site, we want it to be a realistic in here, if you can't handle a few racial insults i'm pretty sure you're in for a shock when you step outside your house.Let the people deal with it
Too many faggots on this site who will never talk this mess outside their little world.
c/sthese 2 go hand in hand

this always comes up and nothing ever changes. Its just part and parcel of the site.more power to you if you can make it happen though
This will never change because of the style of leadership on these forums.If these forums were democratically operated, we would have the best mods on here rather than being placed as a mod because you are pals with admin and then friends get certain leeway to say what they want etc.
those of us who are adults should just be adultscome on, do u really care who runs the forum, long as they dnt f*ck it up, we dnt need to vote, we dnt need a democracyforums moderation is workin fine imo
That's alright for you to say, you have never wrongly been banned have you?
But if you get banned why would you look to rejoin?Never been banned from a forum, But if i was to be banned on here i wouldn't re-register, Its only a forum.
OK, lets test this, someone ban him. See him come back.

Guest WAVESURFER
LMFAOThat guy is seriously messed up. Was actually creasing at how f*cked up he is.
Trust me.The picture of "GAY'S CLOSET" with the plunger had me rolling.

this always comes up and nothing ever changes. Its just part and parcel of the site.more power to you if you can make it happen though
This will never change because of the style of leadership on these forums.If these forums were democratically operated, we would have the best mods on here rather than being placed as a mod because you are pals with admin and then friends get certain leeway to say what they want etc.
those of us who are adults should just be adultscome on, do u really care who runs the forum, long as they dnt f*ck it up, we dnt need to vote, we dnt need a democracyforums moderation is workin fine imo
That's alright for you to say, you have never wrongly been banned have you?
But if you get banned why would you look to rejoin?Never been banned from a forum, But if i was to be banned on here i wouldn't re-register, Its only a forum.
OK, lets test this, someone ban him. See him come back.
Him is Her and is DMF.

admins and mods are the biggest p*ssy'os on this website, chat sh*t but dont do nothing about it.keep talking u cunts
Don't know which admins or mods you're referring to. But if you're still upset about not having your account deleted. Just go and don't come back lad.

On 08/01/2010 at 0:35 PM, Escapist said:
On 08/01/2010 at 0:27 PM, Teflon N West said:
gives me jokes this Middlesex yute think's he from Inner City LondonHA0 ass dude tryna rep, man's not even from Crak Hill's or Alperton but fukin Lil Asia aka Wembley
lol safe Polow.was wondering where you went

Just clearing a few things up might live next to Neasden & Bridge but he most defo ain't going to NW10 wid his racist hype and he knows that !!!!!