Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STRIPEZ

School me on

42 posts in this topic

I'm starting to get into bashment a bit more these days but apparently its heyday has passed.School me on the biggest bashment tunes of the last decade please, feel like I missed out Mods dont move this to bashment section , its dead

1st off are you Portmore or Constant Spring

Just cop yourself a few coppershot, cash money and ron don mixtapes and your good to go

tune just light up suttin from within me

realest talks

listen the bars!

family representing

That the same Stylo G who collab with Giggs

Loool!

Yeah dancehall at the start of last decade was TOO MUCH....2000 - 2005 >>>>>> Dancehall now...I did a lil mix of riddims from the year 2000 only and i was gonna make one for ever year of last decade and upload to facebook....just finished the year 2000 mix so i will upload and give you a taste of what you missed!

Download Mavado - Gangsta for life album

take it back to coolie dance & egyption dance riddims01 times were everything was on music tapes>>>_________

not a big bashment person, but tunes dat get a reaction/ i jus like are (recent)Vybez Kartel - Virginity / Rompin shopMr Vegas - I am blessedMovado - Inna car backRBX - Bend overElephant man - Sweep/ Nuh Linga

DJ Kenny is the one really if u want to hear some mixtapes of whats been big over the last few years

Bashment raves in Upton Mannor>>>>Newham heads would know what im talking about

LMAO you joker. Being a pedant, it isnt actually Constant Spring and Portmore, more specific lanes in those areas

tune just light up suttin from within me
:Y: :Y: cant lie i find it hard to follow bashment though never know when the new bangers are out people will just send them to me

Yeah dancehall at the start of last decade was TOO MUCH....2000 - 2005 >>>>>> Dancehall now...
c/s I stop following dancehall as strong around 2006 timesbut for me mid-late 90's bashment>>>>>>>>>2000-2005 bashmentShowtime riddimPlayground riddimBadda Badda riddimFilthy riddimFig leaf riddimSniper riddimBruk bottle riddimBookshelf riddimBruk out riddimBellyas riddimPunnany riddimBogel riddimJoyride riddimBaddis riddimFaith riddimsheeeeeze, makin an old skool bashment cd f*ck it lol

bruvstay away from raw carib chicks!once you get a piece of that p*ssy all other p*ssy is irrelavantthis is why i suggest you stay away from bashment raves

It's f*ck*ng hard to keep up nowadays though, there's literally like a 100 new riddims every week.What's good in the last month or so? I usually fall off the bashment during the winter months.

Yeah dancehall at the start of last decade was TOO MUCH....2000 - 2005 >>>>>> Dancehall now...
c/s I stop following dancehall as strong around 2006 timesbut for me mid-late 90's bashment>>>>>>>>>2000-2005 bashmentShowtime riddimPlayground riddimBadda Badda riddimFilthy riddimFig leaf riddimSniper riddimBruk bottle riddimBookshelf riddimBruk out riddimBellyas riddimPunnany riddimBogel riddimJoyride riddimBaddis riddimFaith riddimsheeeeeze, makin an old skool bashment cd f*ck it lol
Bellyas was 2000Punnany was 80's/90's and 2000 (but officially released as a cd in 2000)But yeah i agree that 90's dancehall >>>>>>>>>> Noughties Dancehall.

Bellyas was 2000Punnany was 80's/90's and 2000 (but officially released as a cd in 2000)But yeah i agree that 90's dancehall >>>>>>>>>> Noughties Dancehall.
LOL, I know when they're from!!The list was just me mentioning some of my favourite riddims.Just so happens most of them are from the 90s.

When I was In JA last month, these were the biggest tunes running: