School me on

STRIPEZ

Yeah dancehall at the start of last decade was TOO MUCH....2000 - 2005 >>>>>> Dancehall now...I did a lil mix of riddims from the year 2000 only and i was gonna make one for ever year of last decade and upload to facebook....just finished the year 2000 mix so i will upload and give you a taste of what you missed!

Yeah dancehall at the start of last decade was TOO MUCH....2000 - 2005 >>>>>> Dancehall now...
c/s I stop following dancehall as strong around 2006 timesbut for me mid-late 90's bashment>>>>>>>>>2000-2005 bashmentShowtime riddimPlayground riddimBadda Badda riddimFilthy riddimFig leaf riddimSniper riddimBruk bottle riddimBookshelf riddimBruk out riddimBellyas riddimPunnany riddimBogel riddimJoyride riddimBaddis riddimFaith riddimsheeeeeze, makin an old skool bashment cd f*ck it lol

Yeah dancehall at the start of last decade was TOO MUCH....2000 - 2005 >>>>>> Dancehall now...
c/s I stop following dancehall as strong around 2006 timesbut for me mid-late 90's bashment>>>>>>>>>2000-2005 bashmentShowtime riddimPlayground riddimBadda Badda riddimFilthy riddimFig leaf riddimSniper riddimBruk bottle riddimBookshelf riddimBruk out riddimBellyas riddimPunnany riddimBogel riddimJoyride riddimBaddis riddimFaith riddimsheeeeeze, makin an old skool bashment cd f*ck it lol
Bellyas was 2000Punnany was 80's/90's and 2000 (but officially released as a cd in 2000)But yeah i agree that 90's dancehall >>>>>>>>>> Noughties Dancehall.

Bellyas was 2000Punnany was 80's/90's and 2000 (but officially released as a cd in 2000)But yeah i agree that 90's dancehall >>>>>>>>>> Noughties Dancehall.
LOL, I know when they're from!!The list was just me mentioning some of my favourite riddims.Just so happens most of them are from the 90s.