Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenghis Khan

fao Bristool heads

18 posts in this topic

im in bristol at the mo, need a cut, can sumone recommend a good barber pleaseits very important he dont mash up my swagger.

lived there years ago..high school e.tc.Dunno what it is like now.But they used to be one sick k barber just off easton main road . forgotten what the barber shop is called. But some guy called junior in there he was good. He was well known around the area...But you should find a decent one in st pauls or easton for def (Thats if you are after an ethnic barber)

top cut in stokes croft is decent stillbut yh easton is doing it 4 trims apparently

top cut in stokes croft is decent stillbut yh easton is doing it 4 trims apparently
as others have said go eastonthe one in stokes croft is decent but hes one of them barbers that only ever opens and closes when he wants

Bristool u know/Anywhere around St Pauls/Easton though as mentioned is good.

erm... while you lot are about, what's the closest carribean takeaway to Clifton or the uni (University of Bristol, not UWE)? (long shot I know)

Dubby , u at briostol yh ? zoop, zoop ... so am i nearest caribbean takeaway is in st nics market in the city centre ... near panache

ahh long ting, should be living in Easton next year though so will be bless for the cultural benefitsyeah, I'm at UoB, you? + if so, what year/subject/etc?

go top cut on city road5 star barber right there

KMT finally found this place n they tell me they sell out at 2.30

Was your guy an African breh? Jus got my trim and man did not do a decent job on the top to side blend, well he did on one side but not the other :/

KMT finally found this place n they tell me they sell out at 2.30

lol sum strong work ethic they have

ONE OF MY JAILHOUSE BOYS IS FROM BRISTOL I WILL HOLLA AT HIM AT SEE WHAT HE SAYS YOU BEING TREATED GOOD DOWN THERE BECAUSE BUBBLES WILL WRAP NIGGERS IF THEY STEP OUT OF LINE YOU FEEL

Was your guy an African breh? Jus got my trim and man did not do a decent job on the top to side blend, well he did on one side but not the other :/

nah old jamiacan guy, who doesnt talk much. guess its luck of the draw,

f*ck im in bristol quite alot too thort i found a reliable barbers.

if u find sumwhere better let me kno bruv. safe.

my friends say one in Easton, I'll ask the name next time they're online innit, probably the same one that got mentioned here before