Them fuckry stories

BLACK VICTIM

My boy(not tight with him now but my other friend is still close to him) is in jail and he has 2-3 years left, his sister recently turned 13 and i was hearing she was giving head to youngers in the bits a few months ago well more like 6 months ago i thought it was raw but she is one of those kids (girls) who grow up exposed to so much f*ckry and adult stuff that u know she gonna end up f*cked. Anyway I'm at uni so when i go home my boy will fill me in on whats been going on he tells me she has been f*ck*ng some 20 year olds one was a year below me in school a proper wasteman and some next 20 year old who got her pregs, she had a miscaridge(sp) didnt even know she was pregs and im just thinking damn her oldest brother in pen and her other older bro has basically disowned the fam and dont care my other boy didnt know if he should tell her bro in pen as he cant do nothing but im sayin he has a right to know/ he could talk sense to her more than us maybe.see her last week in chicken shop tellin me how she excluded from school goes college now (at 13 didnt know u could even do dat), im tellin her to fix up and stop seeing this paedophile breh she said she got a 16 year old boyfriend now and showed me a pic (guy posing with a knife n hairy chest looks about 18-19) and how girls are callin her slag i told her stop linking these man you are 13 for f*ck sake she is a pretty girl but she looks young and it makes me sick2 days ago i saw the 20 yr old dude (not the one that got her preg) by the shops he was walking towards me the street was semi packed and kind of hesitated to come near me coz he i know their family but i been at uni so he aint seen me about so anyway i act like i dont see him when he gets closer i grip him up with a headbutt and ask him why hes f*ck*ng a 13 year old girl he goes "what?" so i punch him and tell him to stay away from her his mum is about but i didnt see her she starts screamin infront of everyone like im just attacking him so i tell her your sons a paedophile and walk offanyway today i get a call from my boy saying he going to visit my boy in pen and tell him next week hes like i finished work early you wanna go halfs on an 8th and we go drive somewhere im like yeah cool he goes to pick up then 20 minutes i get a call saying he saw the guy who got her preg in the dealers yard and hes just banged him on sight through sheer anger and disgust we know the dealer too and he knows what the guy done. i dont know how people can chill with someone whos banging a 13 year old it makes me f*ck*ng sick to my stomach for real sorry for lack of grammar/punc if any i wrote this in a rush and jus nbeed to vent really

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

f*ckerynt that u asked for advisebut tell the brotheri remember in year 7 we had soeme slag that used to sleep with sixth formersobv wen ur 12 u dnt see it as too bad u jus think slagbut wen ur actually in sixth form and see these year 7s u jus think how could man do it

SHE needs to go and see him and be told the bare bones of the situation by you, enough for him to be able to lead the convo to make her talk. Do not tell her he knows anything or she won't go.TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU he will not want to hear the details from anyone else but her or he will feel like he needs to do something, not for her, but to keep face amongst people. He will do something some how which will end up f*ck*ng himself up.Remember where he is, remember how much he will want to be able to control the situation but has no means to. Stuff like this is what send man in bricks loopy because of the lack of control. Please tread carefully.

You can't even compromise with this girl.I ting from my sec school was like this, 14 and getting batteried by olderstheres even a video of solo 45 making jolly with her battycheeksbut yeah this gril you will have to come with hard talk"you're way too young for sex, start now and later on in life you'll be pissed""you will be labeled as a slag in the ends and will be stuck in the ends forever at this rate""you will f*ck up your life with kids that aren't wanted by their fathers""std... herpes is permanent""your bro/fam may disown you""these olders just want ur body/are pedos"variants of these may be neccessarybut sometimes people are just so hard headed they must feel before they hearin terms of her bro as smaddz sed...

i actually read that u lot need to send the girl up to see big bro in bing and maybe she will realise her future could end up bleak as his if she is not on pointprops for the bang on site, there no room for talking with those kinda claims
real talkbut it is gna hurrrt him to know that his sisters being taken advantage of an man cant even do nuttin

Guest Triple XXX
i actually read that u lot need to send the girl up to see big bro in bing and maybe she will realise her future could end up bleak as his if she is not on pointprops for the bang on site, there no room for talking with those kinda claims
real talkbut it is gna hurrrt him to know that his sisters being taken advantage of an man cant even do nuttin
true stories mansuper f*cked situationn she prob has no positive male role model in her life, ive heard of weak minded girls like this gettin taken advantage of

its guna bun him but he too is accountable for wa gwarn cuz if he was at home maybe certain tings wouldnt be runninghe needs to educate her on reason, dig deep to show that male authority she is likely to be craving and display dignity and all sorts of values that can only be genuinly instilled through someone who loves youtryst once they look eachother in the eye all the f*ck ups on both of their parts will come to light

its guna bun him but he too is accountable for wa gwarn cuz if he was at home maybe certain tings wouldnt be runninghe needs to educate her on reason, dig deep to show that male authority she is likely to be craving and display dignity and all sorts of values that can only be genuinly instilled through someone who loves youtryst once they look eachother in the eye all the f*ck ups on both of their parts will come to light
truebut whos to say she will hear reason, she probably ignorant minded, what if she turns round an says f*ck u, u cant tell me nuffinremember how youts behave these days, what makes us think shes gna listen to her big brother?an then what