Them fuckry stories

BLACK VICTIM

c/scharliechalk be careful if you tell him you are just putting more stress on him while he is in bin if he talks to her and she dont listen then do you know how much my man will be hurt
I duno why this is addressed to me but it is quite clear the dude wants his friend to know so I'm giving him the best advice if this has to be the case. Do you think I don't know what you've just written or something I don't get it? I work in the Criminal Justice System ffs I hear supposed big time banger kids cry about this sh*t every week.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sad thing is this is most girls life these days not even a one of story,i mean 80 - 90 percentask yr wife,she will tell you her first bf was a 20 + guy wen she was 13 who misled her into group s and m so u have to treat her like a reborn princess and not have sex for months(im not speaking from my experience this is simply the wisdom that comes with age and being an alien that is observing the earth as part of a quantitive foray as part of a wider mission for my planet, Quanos 5)were you in control of yr actions age 13 i know i was,wer the killers of jamie bulger age 8 i think so,the problem lies in absolving women of all ages of any culpability in any situation.once we establish these ppl as either a - autonomous beings or b - as subordinate sex dolls we can move fwdbut we have to ask society to make a choice,no more grey area pc bullshit.it has to be one or the other if we are to apply the law evenly.sure someone can talk you into doing something but unless they force u into it beyond yr control ie they will kill yr family etc then its yr choice,obv the guys are pedo wastemen but it takes two to tango,if theres less underage whores juicing evry man and his dog there will be less pedo files,i mean all my bitches are a decade younger than me but they all adults so sh*t is setpersonally i think these young slugs shud just be put dowen but i hope evrything works out for you and yr pen friend,trusay this is a wider problem that needs to be addressed by the whole society,starting from the whores at the top like beyonce and rihanna who need to be put dowen not to mention the whore mothers and pedo wastemen fathers who need to be put dowen buti anticip8 negs for this post as i know only pc pussywholes and whores will yearn to neg me,and the world is full of nothing but thesebut pos if you are a spartan, our number is 300, evry1 else can get put dowen?

up pics of the girl
is this some kind of sick joke?
Theres always one.Tell ur boy in pen, but unfortunately theres not much he can do atm, unless she decides to go see him. She needs some sort of guidance by someone because it seems like no one is actually there for her and thats one reason why shes going on wild.I would even consider tellin the mum (if you know her), but at the same time i wouldnt get TOO involved.pos for gripsin up the boy.

Guest Triple XXX

if i was in Radios situation id visit dude n tell him noweither way he has to find out n i think its better to hear it now n get all the anger out the way before hes released

up pics of the girl
lol wrong moment bro, if u were the first post maybebut the thread has been running a certain way too long/i would never tell him while his insideas a man the worst feeling i've ever felt is one of total helplessness imagin what its gonna be like for himi would try my best to handle it myself, and then tell him when he comes outbut of course that might not fly with certain people, so it depends on what his like

c/scharliechalk be careful if you tell him you are just putting more stress on him while he is in bin if he talks to her and she dont listen then do you know how much my man will be hurt
I duno why this is addressed to me but it is quite clear the dude wants his friend to know so I'm giving him the best advice if this has to be the case. Do you think I don't know what you've just written or something I don't get it? I work in the Criminal Justice System ffs I hear supposed big time banger kids cry about this sh*t every week.
it was supposed to be c/s charlietalknew paragraph

i did many dum things when i was her age, stole cars, jumped olders got in fight all the time, carried weapon. i was reckless and addicted to hype i wanted to cause drama have people kno my name and recognize. i think this girl and many like her are the same way, addicted hype wanting to cause drama but the only way they can think to do it is throw their p*ssy at any guy they meet. thankfully i matured and got my priorities str8 and its not too late for this girl either i think she could gain alot from talking to her brother im sure he has sum words for her. altho tbh if i were him i wud probaly start making calls and body anyone who had touched her. she needs to learn dignity that is hard without a mentor or sumone to look up to.

Nah, I had to come backMy boy would expect me to look after his sister and deal with these kinda situations, threaten them guys and tell them not to go near her again.Go on a mad one with the sis, trust me, your boy will feel let down by you...say some deep sh*t to her, they're using her as some sex tool...f*ck*ng disgusting

Nah, I had to come backMy boy would expect me to look after his sister and deal with these kinda situations, threaten them guys and tell them not to go near her again.Go on a mad one with the sis, trust me, your boy will feel let down by you...say some deep sh*t to her, they're using her as some sex tool...f*ck*ng disgusting
c/smake a few threats/batter him into a pulp/let other close friends knowyou need to eradicate the nonce from her lifeDo not tell him tho until he comes out

dont tell ur boy just yet.he has 2 years left, it could drive him to do something stupid.tell the girl to go and see her brother on a more regular basis.
c/smake a few threats/batter him into a pulp/let other close friends knowyou need to eradicate the nonce from her lifeDo not tell him tho until he comes out
No more needs to be said..

I was telling her to fix up yesterday and she wasnt listening just trying to dash snow balls at me tellin me to come play in the snow just made me realise how immature she is which got me even more angry, me n my friend tried explaining she needs respect for herself because nobody around here respects her and she has let herself down but she was bare dissmissive dashed some more snow and went home. My friend said when she has fights with girls in the area she will go and give there boyfriends head and all this dumbnessHer mum knows about it and apparently she gonna beat up the boys sister because she was letting the girl stay at her yard letting her smoke and blaze and prolly f*ck her brother in the yard smh. The sister used her 7 yr olds facebook to write on this girls wall like "why does your mum want to be beat my mum up because you slept with ******" what a fking idiot inbred family. The girl was saying if her mum hits her she will just "leave yard not even go to my dads ill take my passport" i was like where you gonna go with what money your 13 ffs, there is no talking sense to this girl she was saying she aint seen those older boys in months like she is some big girl how she got a boyfriend now but she only just turned 13 last month. My boys said they will kill that guy if they see him im going back to uni this weekend we decided not to tell her bro yet and see if the mum can take daughter there and sort it out family wise rather than us geting involved but obviously we will bang who ever touches her but i hope it dont get to ridiculous levels

The sister used her 7 yr olds facebook to write on this girls wall like "why does your mum want to be beat my mum up because you slept with ******" what a fking idiot inbred family.
typo?
it's too late tbh she's gone
that's what it feels like. Her mother needs to handle this really, cos you've tried your best. Is the mum slack (in terms of parenting)?This reminds me of a girl round here, she's so messed up, got pregnant at 15 and has slept with a disgusting amount of guys that live around here - grown men that saw her playing with her fisher price toys when she was little. It's sad cos she used to be close to the family and everything. My mum gets annoyed with herself because she could see the route she was heading down (her parents shouldn't have been allowed to have kids) and wanted to foster her and make sure she she finished school, went to college etc...